Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted Bras Suitable for an 11 year old girl

Forum Newbie
    All-About EDbear
    View EDbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Red face Wanted Bras Suitable for an 11 year old girl

I want the almost impossible!!

Bras suitable for an 11/12 year old girl that have no underwire but are an 8D or 10C Australian - which is about 32D or 34C UK - I think. Very hard to find here and very hard to get her to actually look at any lol

Thanks

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

You've already posted this request

Hope someone can help.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome, EDbear! Sorry - I don't have any answers....tho there is at least one 34C -underwire* bra listed here. Type in those words as I just did and take a look. I saw at least one that might work. I didn't check your other size.

What Juliebabe means is that your post is still here......I know it's not easy to find, tho, so don't blame you for doing another. If you look at the old threads by going to the clothing Thread only, and looking at it, you will see your original posting, and this. You can 'bump' it back to the top where people will see it just by adding another comment, and posting it again.

I hope you are able to find what you need!! Good luck and best wishes to you in sunny Austrailia!!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

I really wouldn't buy a bra for a girl that age without having her measured and fitted properly.

Most of our big name stores offer this service. Do you have nothing in your part of the world?

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mostly_Cookbooks View Post
    I really wouldn't buy a bra for a girl that age without having her measured and fitted properly.

Most of our big name stores offer this service. Do you have nothing in your part of the world?
    Agree with above, proper fitting is essential, most of our department stores offer this service as well - check out the stores in your area, I'll bet at least a few of them do, too.

BTW: IMHO, that seems like an awfully large size for a young girl - all the more reason to get her measured properly.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Forum Newbie
    All-About EDbear
    View EDbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks guys - yes she has been fitted - that is how I know what size she is!! It's just that almost all in this size have underwires, thought I might get lucky with other countries

Yes very big considering she is not overly tall - probably small for her age, not sure where that 'big' gene came from, IMO I'm not too sure that the girl did it right, but as we live - way out in the country, we don't have much choice - she would wear a training bra if I let her - but it's not a good look

I only posted again to get the heading in - the other was just a query about a wanted forum/thread .

Just have to keep looking or she will have to wear underwire bras!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EDbear View Post
    Thanks guys - yes she has been fitted - that is how I know what size she is!! It's just that almost all in this size have underwires, thought I might get lucky with other countries

Yes very big considering she is not overly tall - probably small for her age, not sure where that 'big' gene came from, IMO I'm not too sure that the girl did it right, but as we live - way out in the country, we don't have much choice - she would wear a training bra if I let her - but it's not a good look

I only posted again to get the heading in - the other was just a query about a wanted forum/thread .

Just have to keep looking or she will have to wear underwire bras!!!
    You might contact this seller about your need. She seems to have most styles and sizes.
    http://us.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?mo=...air-and-square

Weston Super Mare, Somerset, United Kingdom
    View WorleGirl's Feedback (+929)
    All-About WorleGirl
    View WorleGirl's Listings
    Forum Posts

Though out of my depth here (I am one of the more 'fortunate' ones and don't have to bother with such (or unfortunate depending on which way you look at it!) )

I thought underwires were designed to help? or at least from long-term slouching? Anyway....another idea, if at all possible, may be to pick at the end and pull out the wire? Perhaps try it on a less expensive one and see?

Hope you find what you are looking for
    Craft Clearout
    (Most new, some hardly used)

Handmade by Jenny
    (my hobby results in lovingly handmade items that need a new home!)

Music

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlossomTree View Post
    Though out of my depth here (I am one of the more 'fortunate' ones and don't have to bother with such (or unfortunate depending on which way you look at it!) )

I thought underwires were designed to help? or at least from long-term slouching? Anyway....another idea, if at all possible, may be to pick at the end and pull out the wire? Perhaps try it on a less expensive one and see?

That makes two of us - I took a lot of ribbing as a teen, but since my body/beauty ideal was/is Audrey Hepburn, it never bothered me too much.

Looked at the seller dardon mentioned and she does appear to have a lot of stock in different styles and sizes. You might want to ask her your question and see if she has anything appropriate.

Good luck and best wishes,

Quote Originally Posted by BlossomTree View Post

We are the lucky ones. 11 years ago i had a bout with breast cancer and it was found very early because there wasn't any place for it to hide. Mamograms are much simpler for us also. We get one picture but those with more have to have several.

Thread Information