My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Lots of vinyls listed in my store

Default Lots of vinyls listed in my store

Hi...I listed 62 vinyl LP record albums in my store among other things and no one has purchased anything. In fact I haven't sold a thing in either of my stores here. According to the stats I am getting traffic. Is there anything wrong with my listings? I love it here and hope that I can sell. Thanking you in advance for your reply.

OldieGoddess

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OldieGoddess View Post
    Hi...I listed 62 vinyl LP record albums in my store among other things and no one has purchased anything. In fact I haven't sold a thing in either of my stores here. According to the stats I am getting traffic. Is there anything wrong with my listings? I love it here and hope that I can sell. Thanking you in advance for your reply.

OldieGoddess
    A quick look at both of your stores shows that apart from one listing,they're all r.u.s.This means that they'll be at the bottom of any search list.The general consensus seems to be to list for 3 to 10 days (personal preference is 7) with 10 auto reposts.
    Not sure what the vinyl market is like in the states but it's not great here,maybe reduce the prices?

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziggykal11 View Post
    .... have never received a reply from anyone at ebid.
    Have a look at your other post.

Quote Originally Posted by OldieGoddess View Post

OldieGoddess
    Hello OldieGoddess,
    A very warm welcome to eBid!
    Please - read all the helpful posts in the forum, everyone wants you to succeed!
    Check out all the advice, especially from Astral and Bykimbo.
    There is a wealth of information available to you, read it, and take note.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Quote Originally Posted by ziggykal11 View Post
    Well i have been here a month now and listed over a hundred items and have not sold a thing yet. At the same time i have sold over 200 items on another site. I don't know what the problem is. I was hoping this would be the place to move all my items to. but im not sure its worth the time. I have tried contacting someone to see if im doing something wrong and have never received a reply from anyone at ebid.
    Well ziggy, here is some kinda reply!

A very warm welcome to eBid!
    Please - read all the helpful posts in the forum, everyone wants you to succeed!
    Check out all the advice, especially from Astral and Bykimbo.
    There is a wealth of information available to you, read it, and take note.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Thank you everyone. I will be patient as I hope it works out for me here. I like the friendly environment here. I am sure each of you is a wealth of information for a newbie. I have sold vinyls to many collectors over the years on various sites with success. Maybe this site is not a market for them. I do have lots of other things in my 2 stores. I also sell eye shadow, cosmetics, plus-size clothing, books, dvd's, jewelry, glassware among other items. Check out what I have as you will be pleasantly surprised.

GODDESS COSMETICS AND BOUTIQUE
    http://us.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?mo=...s-and-boutique

SOUTHERN LADY RECORDS AND DVD
    http://us.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?mo=...ecords-and-dvd

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View Huddylion's Feedback (+4843)
    All-About Huddylion
    View Huddylion's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Oldie have had a look at your vinyl,you don't seem to have done any research into prices for the L.P's all priced at $9.99,some of them might be worth that but I can't say that most are sorry,just my personal opinion of course and certainly not a dig at you,I had nearly 200 l'p's on sale at one time sold a few,in the end I put them all down to 50p regardless of what they were,still only sold a few,in the end I sold them all at a car boot as a job lot for a very good price,just had to get rid of them needed the space.

I have about 140 cd's on sale at the moment priced at just 28p bid and 30p buy it now sold the odd few(a lot of them are still factory sealed),they may be going the same way to the car boot or in the skip shortly as again I need the space.
    I just don't think music is selling well anywhere at the moment.
    My feedback of
    is 100% positive and has all been earnt here on Ebid

Thread Information