Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Average Number of Listings for Ebid Sellers

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well done Raindropsies

You are the only one to do the maths.

sarah....some of the members are buyers only. possibly a better way (and quicker) would be to look at the number of items when you hit the"buy" button at top of page, then go into stores, each one gives total listing for each store, add them all up, divide one by the other. not spot on accurate, but maybe close., but as stated, dont really see the point of the exercise

Feel free to browse my stores

http://hobbyhabitat.ebid.net All things crafty
    http://plain-and-purl.ebid.net Knitting Patterns
    http://floating-buy.ebid.net Fishing Tackle

Quote Originally Posted by HobbyHabitat View Post
    sarah....some of the members are buyers only. possibly a better way (and quicker) would be to look at the number of items when you hit the"buy" button at top of page, then go into stores, each one gives total listing for each store, add them all up, divide one by the other. not spot on accurate, but maybe close., but as stated, dont really see the point of the exercise
    I know that, but I was doing the suggestion that Julie made, which I did the calculation for

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cool

''...4,003,057 listings divided by 866,989 members = 4.62 but quite a useless number...''
    ''babe''...a less you beat that ''average'' of 4,62...you have 20...heh....
    And by the way...statistic...how many members...how many Millions...this or that...everything is just fine BUT nothing is going to change quick or faster or much better unless EVERY seller member on eBid list more and more day to day or a less one time a week couple new items and every kind of items...AMEN....

P.S. Dzambo loves you all...but get busy listing all I mean ALL...heheh...

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    ''...4,003,057 listings divided by 866,989 members = 4.62 but quite a useless number...''
    ''babe''...a less you beat that ''average'' of 4,62...you have 20...heh....
    And by the way...statistic...how many members...how many Millions...this or that...everything is just fine BUT nothing is going to change quick or faster or much better unless EVERY seller member on eBid list more and more day to day or a less one time a week couple new items and every kind of items...AMEN....

P.S. Dzambo loves you all...but get busy listing all I mean ALL...heheh...
    The thing I concentrate on the most is my listings, as I sell for my family and don't sell for other people. Personally I don't care what the average is as long as I am happy with the amount I have

Forum Master
    Penarth, The Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom
    View Salomina27's Feedback (+273)
    All-About Salomina27
    View Salomina27's Listings
    Forum Posts

Dzambo you crack me up too, you are hilarious really!
    But I agree with you too about the listings we all need to keep listing more, more more! Im relatively interested to know what the true average listings are but more interested in knowing how many listings people can do on average a day or week and I dont mean imported ninja listings or bulk loads from elsewhere, I mean individual, time consuming listings, books, for example take soooooo long cos of needing to reference and put in so much detail and such, but it keeps one out of trouble haha!
    I'd also be interested to hear how many listings people have and aim for (not the average) just you know well today I have thirty (eg) but Im aiming for 100 by end of week and many more by end of year.

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cool

Thank you....''Salomina'' is rare name very difficull to find....and by the way I just try to be ''fun'' and ''normal'' in all my post....is not easy but time to time I can manage that...heh....

Thread Information