eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Calling ALL eBidders - what improvements would you like to see?

Only one thing i want is to be able to change the quantity on an invoice before i send it out, if a buyer buys 2 instead of one in error i want to be able to change it easily.

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    Thanks everybody for the input so far. Not to be a whinge, but I'd appreciate it if you'd keep the chit chat out as much as poss I'll have to go through the entire thread to find all the relevant stuff for collating into the poll. Ta muchly x
    Remember who you are working with!! You are asking the impossible.

I would like to see the invoice a little less rigid. The shipping part is very confusing if you need to make changes.

I would like better checking on sellers who don't check into eBid with regularity. Checking for links to other web sites because these are the ones that seem to be the worst offenders.

A nice polo shirt with the eBid logo for us old ladies who are beyond (way beyond) looking good in a t-shirt (to be purchased with Buddy Points).

More letters in the title line would be nice.

View FBNeNotes's Feedback (+1108)
    All-About FBNeNotes
    View FBNeNotes's Listings
    Forum Posts

My Most important changes to be made...

#1- Views should only be seen by The Seller(lookers,bidders should not see the view count).

#2- Increase Auction Title line to 60 spaces from the current 55.

#3- Add a Bid Column to replace View Column.

Thanks

Forum Saint
    View Pink_Panther's Feedback (+177)
    All-About Pink_Panther
    View Pink_Panther's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    Thanks everybody for the input so far. Not to be a whinge, but I'd appreciate it if you'd keep the chit chat out as much as poss I'll have to go through the entire thread to find all the relevant stuff for collating into the poll. Ta muchly x
    Does that mean I can't have a red car like Dzambo's instead of a tee shirt?

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cool

C’mon ''Pink'' you’re messing with Kimbo’s ''order’’…heh….

Catching up with this thread - there are some interesting ideas in earlier posts - some of which could be something that would benefit me, some not but I'm only a little fish in a big pond.

For me I think one of the things would be to add the 'last seen' to either the members About Me page or have it visible alongside all the other member / seller info on each listing - regardless of whether they have a store or not. To work with that have it that each member has to log in each month or 30 day period - especially if they are registered as sellers (irrelevant of level) and not esential for buyers. If the seller doesn't log in through this period, either freeze their listings by way of something along the lines of a holiday setting preventing people from buying or simply delete them. I know the latter will reduce the overall auctions / listings tally on the site, but to my mind I think a reduced number of items attached to active sellers is better for overall site moral, and reputation and will help to eliminate the 'I've bought & paid but not received .......... ' complaints.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Forum Saint
    View Pink_Panther's Feedback (+177)
    All-About Pink_Panther
    View Pink_Panther's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    C’mon ''Pink'' you’re messing with Kimbo’s ''order’’…heh….
    Name:  smiley-transport011.gif
Views: 84
Size:  11.2 KBName:  smiley-transport015.gif
Views: 84
Size:  2.1 KB
    No. What makes you think that?

Quote Originally Posted by BabsnRay View Post
    For me I think one of the things would be to add the 'last seen' to either the members About Me page or have it visible alongside all the other member / seller info on each listing - regardless of whether they have a store or not. To work with that have it that each member has to log in each month or 30 day period - especially if they are registered as sellers (irrelevant of level) and not esential for buyers. If the seller doesn't log in through this period, either freeze their listings by way of something along the lines of a holiday setting preventing people from buying or simply delete them. I know the latter will reduce the overall auctions / listings tally on the site, but to my mind I think a reduced number of items attached to active sellers is better for overall site moral, and reputation and will help to eliminate the 'I've bought & paid but not received .......... ' complaints.
    I agree with Babs on this one. My #1.

#2 Increase the number of characters in the title. I generally have a stuggle to get a good description in the title.
    #3 I think that I would like to see a bid column instead of views.
    #4 I agree with Jan about a charity icon. The current system for charity auctions would be improved a lot with the introduction of an icon. At least items would be listed in the right category then.

:-)

A trivial one, but for me important

An easier way to add photos / pictures to the forum posts. I have difficulty adding pics to posts since the forum change - which ends up with me having to edit the post 3 or 4 times in a vain attempt, and then aborting the effort.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

If you've any ideas you want included - don't hang around, I won't leave the nominations thread running forever. I know somebody always comes back from a holiday or enforced absence just after I've closed the list and complains that they're highly important change wasn't included... sorry about that in advance. But if you're sitting there thinking I must propose your ideas soon... don't put it off.

Thread Information