eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Calling ALL eBidders - what improvements would you like to see?

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    Right... go for it! What do you want to see on the poll, and ultimately on the site?
    Okay, I've got a couple of suggestions..........

Techie
    1/ eBid API (It's been under house arrest so long Amnesty International are thinking about starting a campaign)

AAL
    1/ Filter by - only show results where previous action has been completed. If I want to see items I have to post I only want to see items that have been paid.
    2/ Request invoice - notification of invoice requests within AAL (Q&A tab would be a good place for them to go) plus 'I' icon to turn half green when request made.
    3/ Pppay payments only turn the 'p' fully green when payment has been accepted by seller
    4/ Feedback to be left grouped by date of payment so all items on the same invoice are together

Invoices
    1/ Preview button for seller
    2/ Remove need for buyer to preview before making payment when they don't need to choose a postage option

Payment
    1/ Ability to use more than one PayPal account - either by choosing a PayPal address on each listing AND an option to over-ride on the invoice or just the ability to change PayPal address within the invoice. Preferably the former but the latter would be a start.
    2/ Either sort the problems with Pppay or scrap it

Listings
    1/ Add a page to My Trading > Selling
    'Auctions I Ran' has sold and unsold pages; it would be good if 'Auctions I'm Running' had 'live' and 'pending' pages. The pending page would be a handy place for sellers like myself to keep listings for basic items that are out of stock until the new stock has arrived. With around 150 items ending daily I'm always worried I'll relist something I'm out of by mistake. Also, a 'pending' page would be a much more logical place for listings that have been saved for later than the 'defaults' pages.
    2/ A charity icon so items for charity can be listed in the normal category for the item (to aid search results and visibility) but still let people know they'll be supporting a charity.
    3/ Allow the changing of single item to Dutch or Dutch to single item OR
    4/ When trying to change the quantity of items in a listing from 1 to several or several to 1 it would be handy to have a pop-up saying, 'This is a Dutch auction listing. To change the quantity to 1 please close this listing and relist as a single item listing.' or 'This is a single item listing. If you have more than 1 identical item please close this listing and relist as a Dutch auction listing.'
    5/ An automatic tick in the 'sell to' box when new countries are accepted as selling sites if the seller has checked the box to allow buyers from that continent.
    6/ A column in the 'auctions I'm running' pages to show how many reposts are left
    7/ Hide scheduled items from general search until they are live and add a tick box to the advanced search to include scheduled listings.

Notices
    1/ Another 50 or so characters would be nice.

Holiday Settings
    1/ A choice of whether or not potential buyers can ask questions when a holiday notice is in place.
    2/ An option to still receive bids and BINs through a holiday period but with a pop-up box when a bid is placed saying, 'This seller is on holiday and will be unable to post your goods before dd/mm/yy. Do you wish to continue? Yes box No box. FOLLOWED BY the normal confirmation box if the buyer has ticked 'Yes'.

Shops
    1/ The ability to put an item in more than one shop category
    2/ Shop home page (optional). There isn't much room to sell your shop in the description section and even that's been hidden away, now. Optional because it'd look pretty skanky if it's blank.

Bulk Edit
    1/ Add filter to find listings by postage price.
    2/ Tell us how many characters can be replaced by using 'replace x' 'with y'.
    3/ Increase number of characters that can be replaced.

Merchandise
    1/ eBid parcel tape - that stuff ToyCrazy had was the best parcel tape I've ever used.
    2/ eBid sweatshirts - it's definitely not t-shirt weather.
    3/ eBid pens

Watch Lists
    1/ A tick box so more than one item can be removed at a time.
    2/ Show price for postage
    3/ Ability to select several items from the list to compare (with cost of postage shown)

Feedback
    1/ The automatic and unremovable (?) insertion of a link to the Repatoo account the feedback has been imported from and the removal of all imported feedback if the Repatoo account is closed.
    2/ The importation of ALL the feedback, not just the positive. I've seen this on two accounts so it must be possible.
    3/ The ability to leave feedback for repeat purchases from a Dutch auction if the subsequent purchase/s is/are on a different invoice.
    4/ The cessation of automatic feedback reminders (or at least the ability to opt out of them being sent). There is an option to send feedback reminders for those who want to use it but it shouldn't be compulsory.

Buddy Points
    1/ Buyers get 0.5% of the reserve price in buddy points for just for bidding and 1% of the final if they win or buy AND 0.5% for receiving positive feedback but sellers only get points for feedback. It would be lovely if sellers points were split and we got 0.25% of the final price for a successful sale and 0.25% for receiving positive feedback.
    2/ Buddy points only given to sellers on items that are listed as 'featured' or attract a fvf.

All About Pages
    1/ Clear guidelines on what is and is not allowed on 'All About' pages and a report page button. After the publication of guidelines it would be nice if a message was sent allowing members to make any necessary changes voluntarily before any action was taken against them.

Well, you did ask.

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'd like more title characters available in listings and also eBid sweatshirts in the buddy points auctions.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ability to cancel sales
    Some control of absent (or apparently absent) sellers
    removal of pppay (though I know that will never happen!)
    Capacity to update multiple sold items at once (apart from those on the same invoice.. I KNOW I can do that. I'm not just showing off that I've sold more than one item per day recently!)
    Indicator on listings under "Auctions I ran" to show that they have been relisted
    Remove the view counter from the public view of listings
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

@Cmjewels925

Did you just knock that list up ? (he he)

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Juliebabe25 View Post
    @Cmjewels925

Did you just knock that list up ? (he he)
    http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...smas-Wish-List with a couple of extras.

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicina View Post
    Not in any particular order.

g) A way to add extra shipping options, for a MULTIPLE item invoice (& to remove ones that are no longer relevant)
    Definitely agree with 'g'.

Quote Originally Posted by cmjewels925 View Post

AAL
    Request invoice - notification of invoice requests within AAL (Q&A tab would be a good place for them to go) plus 'I' icon to turn half green when request made.

Payment
    An option to over-ride the address on the invoice.

Notices
    Another 50 or so characters would be extremely useful.

Holiday Settings
    A choice of whether or not potential buyers can ask questions when a holiday notice is in place.

Merchandise
    eBid sweatshirts - it's definitely not t-shirt weather.

Feedback
    The cessation of automatic feedback reminders (or at least the ability to opt out of them being sent). There is an option to send feedback reminders for those who want to use it but it shouldn't be compulsory.

Buddy Points
    Buyers get 0.5% of the reserve price in buddy points for just for bidding and 1% of the final if they win or buy AND 0.5% for receiving positive feedback but sellers only get points for feedback. It would be lovely if sellers points were split and we got 0.25% of the final price for a successful sale and 0.25% for receiving positive feedback.

All About Pages
    Clear guidelines on what is and is not allowed on 'All About' pages and a report page button. After the publication of guidelines it would be nice if a message was sent allowing members to make any necessary changes voluntarily before any action was taken against them.

All of the above, plus:

Let us use a notice for a single store category even when it has subcategories, OR let us select multiple categories/subcategories for a notice.

Notify us when one of our listings is deleted by eBid. Don't even need the reason, just tell us which one was deleted. Include the auction title; the auction ID number is not enough because if the listing has been deleted we won't know which one it was.

View Naturelady's Feedback (+653)
    All-About Naturelady
    View Naturelady's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buddy Points
    Buyers get 0.5% of the reserve price in buddy points for just for bidding and 1% of the final if they win or buy AND 0.5% for receiving positive feedback but sellers only get points for feedback. It would be lovely if sellers points were split and we got 0.25% of the final price for a successful sale and 0.25% for receiving positive feedback.
    This would be really nice since a lot of customers don't bother to leave feedback at all.

View TOPticl's Feedback (+1938)
    All-About TOPticl
    View TOPticl's Listings
    Forum Posts

As I (hope to) sell lots to various buyers as well as multiple items to single buyers. I would like the ability to "mark as dispatched" multiple items - both to single buyers and multiple buyers - on one screen.
    I have missed a trick on single buyers with multiple purchases - apparently you can do this for a single buyer via the invoice - but haven't discovered how yet. But the change I suggest could supercede this facility as making it more consistent.

Keep up the good work...

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cool

As well as the above from Meebo1 suggestions to Topticl suggestions…..

And that one like cmjewels925 write is the most important‘’ 1/ eBid API (It's been under house arrest so long Amnesty International are thinking about starting a campaign)’’

Thread Information