eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling ALL eBidders - what improvements would you like to see?

View bunsock's Feedback (+14461)
    All-About bunsock
    View bunsock's Listings
    Forum Posts

Remove the limitation of 15 on the 2nd level of store categories.

Major review of the site categories - there are far too many categories with less than 10 items (many with zero items) and some with far too many items which need breaking down into further sub-categories.

Improve the dialogue following purchase. It’s messy and leads buyers of multiple items to pay for each separately.

As mentioned previously, kick off auctions where the seller hasn’t logged in for 3 months. He should get a warning after one month and another warning after two months. An alternative would be to quarantine auctions if the seller hasn’t logged in after 3 months so they are no longer visible to other users but if the seller subsequently logs in they can be easily reactivated.

Promote a system of buyer protection - how do buyers know it’s safe to purchase here?

Quote Originally Posted by Juliebabe25 View Post
    Sorry, but no car stickers, good idea, but they soon fade and look terrible.
    Make sure people get their T shirt.
    No they don't ! I'm still displaying my old red clear plastic one that I've had for ages and it's fine and so is my eBid tax disc holder. I would like a purple version though to buy with buddy points I feel a bit old fashioned and last season !

Oh nearly forgot either improve pppay and make it user friendly or give it the boot !
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 24th January 2011 at 05:28 PM.

View Naturelady's Feedback (+653)
    All-About Naturelady
    View Naturelady's Listings
    Forum Posts

I agree with the revamping of categories. I suggested some for figurines and still hasn't been updated. Some places have way too many and some not enough.

Forum Saint
    North Warwickshire, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
    View Tiskets's Feedback (+1051)
    All-About Tiskets
    View Tiskets's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Ability to leave feedback for each auction, regardless of whether it's a 'dutch' auction, multiple, or whatever.
    Get views accurate.
    Shorten trek to pay via paypal - sometimes it takes 4-5 clicks/page changes to get to paid.
    and the ability to delete unfulfilled orders (sorry, think that is what it's called, Kim)

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post
    Car Stickers instead of T Shirts.
    Would much rather have shipping tape than T shirt or car sticker. Would love to advertise ebid that way through the U.S. postal system on all my packages.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    All of the above and dare I say it ..... having another go at showing a bids column .... well it is a lot busier now than when they last tried it ! I've got three items with bids on sitting on my page right at this moment as well as the YDC stuff so it has to be worth another shot !
    You know I agree with this one!

Forum Saint
    View Pink_Panther's Feedback (+177)
    All-About Pink_Panther
    View Pink_Panther's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post
    Car Stickers instead of T Shirts.
    Cars instead of tee shirts!
    Last edited by Pink_Panther; 24th January 2011 at 06:38 PM.

Forum Saint
    View Pink_Panther's Feedback (+177)
    All-About Pink_Panther
    View Pink_Panther's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by florida33549 View Post
    Getting rid of big red Xs on closed items search.
    I like the big red X along with the big green tick you can see at a glance what the situation is.

<save the big red X>

Forum Diehard
    View SherMari's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About SherMari
    View SherMari's Listings
    Forum Posts

1. Add watchers to the views (and make sure views are accurate). 2. Add ability to cancel bids and sales. 3.Remove the dark glasses

Not in any particular order.

a) Increase to 70 characters in listing title, (I think that's the maximum number google will allow for the google shopping upload)

b) The option of an "All About This Store Page", for each store. With the option to set it as the store homepage, & with the same sort of customisation as the current All About Me Page has.

c) An "in house Message system" that can be used to contact & receive replies from support (even if a member's account is suspended) Currently if there is a problem with the email address, & therefore the user is banned from the forums, any contact is extremely difficult.

d) A Change to the Buy Category Page, so that each category shows the number of listings. That way categories with no sub categories (as in Books, Comics & Magazines - Other) don't appear empty.

e) Moneybookers integration.

f) On a MULTIPLE item invoice, a change so the postage option only needs to be selected once, instead of for each item.

g) A way to add extra shipping options, for a MULTIPLE item invoice (& to remove ones that are no longer relevant)
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Thread Information