Thanks iwiw, I needed that.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

View luvintage's Feedback (+468)
    All-About luvintage
    View luvintage's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Donna,

Welcome! So nice to have your here.

I went to your site as I'm interested in your products but there were no pictures. Pictures, to me, as a buyer, are very important because I have so little time and clicking on each listing takes time!

Wishing you lots and lots of success and am so happy you decided to join us.
    Welcome to all of our eBid shops.

If you haven't already registered on Ebid, PLEASE CLICK HERE! Registering is FAST, EASY and FREE!

http://baubles-bangles-and-beads.ebid.net/

View Naturelady's Feedback (+653)
    All-About Naturelady
    View Naturelady's Listings
    Forum Posts

to ebid. Agree with others that you need gallery photos. Most people don't have the time to click on each ad to see what you are offering. Hope you enjoy your stay and wish you many sales!

Default Thanks for the advise.

Quote Originally Posted by SherMari View Post
    Glad to have you aboard Donna. I looked at your about me page and would suggest leaving out the reference to ebay, I had that in mine before and it does sorta look like we are referring people to ebay. I don't know if you have the lifetime membership or not but it would be a good idea and it does include free gallery pictures and they do help buyers to see what you have without having to click on every listing to see the inside photo. Remember to bring all your customers with you as well as any sellers you may know.

I changed the wording on my page. Thanks for letting me know. I just opened 2 stores and I am quite busy listing and listing and listing. I had a problem with some duplicate store categories but I am in the process of doing cleanup in both stores. I did pay the fee and though it was well worth it. I think that I am going to really like it here. People are more positive here. Can someone please tell me what is the difference between a Showroom and Gallery listing? I am trying to find all of the listings that I did before I got a store. I thought they would automatically drop in but they didn't. Do I have to enter them one by one? No sales as of yet...hope they start soon. I have all of the eye shadows listed...over 80 different colors. Any advise you can give me would be appreciated. Many thanks to everyone.

Welcome to eBid! We are adding new U.S. sellers every day, a very good trend. And yes, you're going to like it here.

Showroom and Gallery are two different way of showing all the items on a page (selected in the View panel at the top of a page). There's also a list option, which does not show the thumbnail pictures.

If you go to your "My eBid" page, then select "Auctions I'm Running", you'll get a list of everything you have.

You can use the Bulk Edit to add the store names. That's another option in the "My eBid" page. It's pretty easy to use, but come back and ask for help if you can't figure it out.

Welcome! You'll find this place a stress-free experience ... and no more DSRs to give you ulcers!

I wish you many sales.

Live, Learn, and Laugh -

Virtueandpraise

Default We have picturesssss!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luvintage View Post
    Hi Donna,

Welcome! So nice to have your here.

I went to your site as I'm interested in your products but there were no pictures. Pictures, to me, as a buyer, are very important because I have so little time and clicking on each listing takes time!

Wishing you lots and lots of success and am so happy you decided to join us.
    I just joined seller+life and I now have pictures and 2 stores to boot!! Thanks for the advice

Thread Information