Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Ebid is getting bigger and better!

Forum Newbie
    View Casa1712's Feedback (+145)
    All-About Casa1712
    View Casa1712's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Ebid is getting bigger and better!

I haven't heard anything on the news yet about EBID, but I did see and hear on TV an EBAY COMMERCIAL ADVERTISMENT; it was encouraging people to check them out regarding buying and selling and making money, that sort of thing.
    Now why do you think that is?
    When anyone has to advertise their product after a long record of no advertising, that means only one thing! Their business is slipping and they are not making as much money as they had been making before. In EBAY's case, they have lost a lot of their members to EBID, et el.
    Now why do you think this is? You former EBAY members know the reason...because they were not doing a good job of satisfying of their members who were struggling to make a decent profit for themselves, and were being burned by EBAY's rising fees and changes in guidelines that affected small EBAY businesses, and PROFITTED MORE THE LARGER BUSINESSES! SEEMS IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE OTHER WAY ROUND, DON'T YOU THINK?
    For example, I had this small business of buying and selling mostly vintage used items for a profit, as did many of us. I could list items directly in my store for only 3 cents each, and leave them there for as long as I wished; So EBAY comes up with these changes, that you could not list new items directly in your store, but had to list them as Buy it Now, Fixed Price or on Auction. That would have been fine, since I list items out of my store on Auction, Listed Prices etc, but the only catch was that it costs more to do it their new way. The way it is now, if that item does not sell, it goes in your store, but you now have to pay EBAY 20 cents for each item every single month it is in your store. If you have a hundred or more items in your store, as many members do, this can run up your bill so high, that you simply cannot afford it and make a decent profit.
    THANK GOD FOR EBID! And EBID is getting better and better all the time! Their website is so much better than EBAY's too! It is really attractive, and easy to use when you get the hang of it! It took me some time to do that, and as still a fairly new member, I make mistakes, but I'm learning, and EBID's Great Team is always there to give us a HELPING HAND!
    We can all pitch in together and show how much we appreciate EBID by contacting as many of our old buyers as we can and telling them about EBID! We can also write a letter to our town's newspaper (I AM) and let them know about EBID and how great it is. You can send your letters to "LETTER TO THE EDITOR" OPNION PAGE.
    I will close this post by saying GOD BLESS YOU EBID FOR THIS GREAT WEBSITE AND A HAPPY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO US ALL!

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

@Casa1712

That is a good idea about sending letters to your local paper.
    Imagine if we all did that !

Do you think they would publish these ?
    After all its really a form of unpaid advertising ?

Thread Information