My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: scrapbooking items

Default scrapbooking items

I am new here and just wanted to let everyone aware I am selling scrapbooking items, stickers, etc. If anyone is interested in these items, please let me know. If anyone could give me some newbie advise on how to attrack customers to this crafts & arts section to help get notice, would be highly appreciated.

My items are listed under my username until I can see I am selling things then I will open a store. User name cindyg2005

Thanks everyone Hope to be successful one day on here as I was on ebay with +2000 but dont like their attitudes. This seems like a really friendly site. Glad to be here.

Happy Holidays!

Cindyg2005

Weston Super Mare, Somerset, United Kingdom
    View WorleGirl's Feedback (+929)
    All-About WorleGirl
    View WorleGirl's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome to eBid

There is lots of advice in the forums for newbies. (You can also plug your items on a daily basis in the appropriate section of the forum)

A lot of 'transferred' from the other site for many reasons and rates of sales are somewhat different, but nevertheless I hope you enjoy it here
    Craft Clearout
    (Most new, some hardly used)

Handmade by Jenny
    (my hobby results in lovingly handmade items that need a new home!)

Music

Thank you! I have been reading the the forums and brushing up on everything that goes along with this group. It looks like alot of people leaving groups like you said and coming here. Hopefully this will be bigger then feebay, etc in the near future. Thanks again.

Happy Holidays!!

cindyg2005

Thread Information