Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to cancel an order and get my fees refunded

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    ''Accidentally''....for that ''mistake'' who is press button for buy now must press ''twice'' not only ''one'' press, so this is not ''accidentally''
    well I thought that myself but didn't want to be the first to say it

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Yep...yep...yep....

Yep...But as I can see all others who answer for this questions just try to ''soft'' this questions and go in other way just try to help this person how she or he refund fees...but get real every auction site have this stuff all around and ''that'' kinda of mistakes likes many others just don't go very well for Business, I mean likes somebody buy right away and wait couple days before pay or don't pay at all...ahhh c'mon person who bought any item have time to buy but don't have time to pay right away this is hurt Business and auction site, and guess what in many cases where any Buyer buy regular stuff and don't pay exactly for that item any Seller is ready to sell and have this item but in other way every Buyer who buy ''hot'' item or very expensive item which is for sale on much lower price exactly that Buyer pay right away and guess what he or she end up without item because Seller sell this item like ''scam''...so in the end is very strange in first situation Buyer don't pay right away for regular item or don't pay at all and for ''Hot'' item expensive item Buyer pay right away but not receive item at all...for my all items I give 4 DAYS time for Buyer to pay for item and this is enough time for anybody and in 99% transaction this is normal deal and only in 1% transactions something unexpected can happened for the Buyer...I mean 7 days...14 days a month to pay...ahhhh...c'mon get real....this is purely Business not playing field....many Sellers put in own time for list item,pay for fees,pay for own item and all other things...

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's a Non Payer, Send out three reminders, leave negative feedback, use the 'report as non payer' drop down and email ebid for fees back.

Forum Lurker
    Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
    View happyhammers2010's Feedback (+76)
    All-About happyhammers2010
    View happyhammers2010's Listings
    Forum Posts

This is turning in to me a day for sales that turn in to be non sales. Firstly this morning a buyer purchased 8 items from me and now has a strike through and does not answer my emails, then 2 sales to buyers that have paid now 3 sales to one buyer who now claims that she misunderstood postage charges. I fail to see why people dont read things before clicking the buy it now button it causes such problems. I sent the last buyer an email stating that I will reduce postage as they have purchased 3 items but they have not replied. All I really want is for people to let me know if they want to go ahead with the sale or not so I can relist and let a responsible buyer ( one who reads things before comitting to purchase) Its not much to ask is it?

That is a good question. What is the process to cancel an order and how is it done? I purchase an item and the seller notified me before I paid that it is no longer available. The item is still showing on My eBid as unpaid. I requested that the seller cancel the sale and remove it but she said that she doesn't know how to do it. She said she just marked it as "shipped" but I don't think that will resolve the problem. Can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    babs I think the last line " And will I get my fees back" means that the OP is the seller.... but I could be wrong
    No, I am not the seller. I purchased an item and the seller notified me that the item is no longer available. I did not pay for it. It is showing as unpaid and outstanding against my record. I would like to have that removed because she did not have the product to sell.

Thread Information