My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Happy as a clam now!!

Talking Happy as a clam now!!

I joined Ebid several months ago and paid for a lifetime. Then I found out there was no way to change the shipping zip from my home address to where my products ship from back east for Calc shipping so I gave up even trying to list anything.

Just on a whim yesterday I logged in to see if anything had ever been done on that and Yippeee, it had. So got the NL and after several hours figuring out how to work that right am now bringing over a bit at a time all my ebay listings.

Thanks so much for fixing the (shipped from zip) problem. I think I should do well here once google and others pick up my listings as I'm able to list them here for 10% less then ebay and still keep the same profit margin.
    Home, auto, marine audio & visual electronics
    http://us.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?wor...arch&type=user

eBid keeps adding features and functions. Glad it worked out for you, and I hope you do well here.

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

@John316stonre

Glad you came back !
    Yes, its funny ebid adds features that most people like
    while feebay adds features that everyone hates.

Hope you do well,

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

I joined Ebid several months ago and paid for a lifetime. Then I found out there was no way to change the shipping zip from my home address to where my products ship from back east for Calc shipping so I gave up even trying to list anything.

Just on a whim yesterday I logged in to see if anything had ever been done on that and Yippeee, it had. So got the NL and after several hours figuring out how to work that right am now bringing over a bit at a time all my ebay listings.
    Well, even though I've been around awhile I didn't know this was offered to us sellers....and I'll say a big Yippeeeee, too! Question!

Where/how do I change the "from" zipcodes on my listings? Do they have to be done via the NL? Some help, please! (Remember I'm the one who never can see the forest for the trees!!)

Quote Originally Posted by iwiw60 View Post
    Well, even though I've been around awhile I didn't know this was offered to us sellers....and I'll say a big Yippeeeee, too! Question!

Where/how do I change the "from" zipcodes on my listings? Do they have to be done via the NL? Some help, please! (Remember I'm the one who never can see the forest for the trees!!)
    It was a bit hard to find. Login and go to (My Defaults) I think it is about the 5th or 6th thing down

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks, John! I knew it would be right in front of my face...that's why I couldn't find it!

Quote Originally Posted by iwiw60 View Post
    Thanks, John! I knew it would be right in front of my face...that's why I couldn't find it!
    Do that myself. And thank you for the PM!! Saved my bacon.

Thread Information