Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: New Auction Bytes Sellers Survey coming

Quote Originally Posted by Juliebabe25 View Post
    That's very naughty ! - trying to vote for ebid twice ! (but we do admire your good intentions)

The same happens to me, so perhaps they stop people accessing the link when you have voted.
    LOL, wasn't trying to vote again, just was wanting to see the results. Guess I'll have to wait until January.

Forum Lurker
    View shockman358's Feedback (+311)
    All-About shockman358
    View shockman358's Listings
    Forum Posts

I just voted.

Maybe you should post this in a couple of other forum categories?

Quote Originally Posted by shockman358 View Post
    I just voted.

Maybe you should post this in a couple of other forum categories?
    It is interesting, isn't it.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have just voted.

Forum Newbie
    All-About upbubble10
    View upbubble10's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default voting

The ebid site is at best OK , now let me clarify , I'm not a fan of ebay , and I have a top rating with them , but they have been invaded by auction snipers , and beezid is a scam , good if you like to gamble , the ebid site as far as I'm concerned is definatly lacking in auctions to many buy now sales , I personally come to an auction site to find a good deal not steal a product or to pay more for it then I would from my local hardware store and tack on shipping , and the products I buy are tools , hand and power tools , which this site has very little in that reguard where as ebay has pages and pages of them for auction not just buy now , you might say to me well become a seller of tools here and help out in this reguard , but I like what I do for a living as a cabinet maker and have no interest in being a "power seller " or being in any kind of sales period , but as I see it there simply isn't enough here to peek a mans interest , with the exception of electronics , all guys like electronics stuff , only office types would like this site , nice idea with the coffe cup holder , wouldn't work in my inviroment of a mill shop with all the wood dust flying around , need a lid and something to keep it hot , hence the travel mug , do you see where I'm comming from , good for others , but not me , you might want to relate this message to the ebid office , your auction site isn't bad just severly lacking in common man stuff , hobbie stuff , tools , and equipment , for those of us who like to work wth our hands .

@upbubble10

Hopefully as ebid grows the variety of items will expand. This site has only been available to the U.S. for approx 3 years so U.S. sellers are just finding it. As for the buy-it-now, I'm not a fan of them either, but that is the only way google will upload our items. So to get our name out there as sellers we must offer BIN prices. I hope you will not give up on ebid. More and more members are joining each day and perhaps the seller of items you are searching for will join soon. Why not do a favorite search and have emails sent to you periodically for the items you are looking for....this is similar to e*bay's function.

Thread Information