Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My listings have vanished!

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrswilliam View Post
    This is really odd. Olivia has just found them in my shop Crafters Cave. However I went through each of my listings in 'the auctions I am running' and they didn;t show up there. When I was uploading yesterday, ebid threw up a error messages a couple of times and I went back and changed the shop categories in Ninja ... eg. from 1d to 1:1d. The uploads then went through and passed (eventually). There were no more error messages and yet this morning I couldn't find the items where I expected them to be. I think I will upgrade the ninja to the latest version but i keep having no end of problems uploading that way.
    It sounds as though you may be confused about your shop numbers. If you go to your "My eBid Stores" page and look at the drop-down menu to choose stores, the numbers are at the front of each, as I recall. To extra-super-duper check go into each and it's the first thing it tells you about each individual store.

Ok. So if my book shop is number 3 and the category is 1d... should I specify this as 3:1d in Ninja?

cause the way I have been doing this is using the parent category which is one and specifying this as 1:1d.. therefore completely ignoring the shop number which is 3. This might then explain why the books ended up in 'Crafters Cave' which is shop number 1.

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ok. So if my book shop is number 3 and the category is 1d... should I specify this as 3:1d in Ninja?

cause the way I have been doing this is using the parent category which is one and specifying this as 1:1d.. therefore completely ignoring the shop number which is 3. This might then explain why the books ended up in 'Crafters Cave' which is shop number 1.
    There you go.

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

forgot to add. Thanks bykimbo.
    No worries.

Forum Newbie
    All-About hafpint
    View hafpint's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: My listings have vanished!

Hello. I am a newbie. Is this problem (above) occurring again? I listed a few items yesterday and when I checked, they weren't there although I received an email that said they were successful listings. Thinking I did something wrong, I listed two of them again. I don't want eBid to think I've violated rules by listing an item twice, I just don't see it anywhere (when I search or in my "auctions I'm running". Can anyone help? Thanks.

Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
    View olivia8143's Feedback (+1394)
    All-About olivia8143
    View olivia8143's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hafpint View Post
    Hello. I am a newbie. Is this problem (above) occurring again? I listed a few items yesterday and when I checked, they weren't there although I received an email that said they were successful listings. Thinking I did something wrong, I listed two of them again. I don't want eBid to think I've violated rules by listing an item twice, I just don't see it anywhere (when I search or in my "auctions I'm running". Can anyone help? Thanks.
    You've got no auctions running. They may have been removed if you duplicated the listings.

Forum Newbie
    All-About hafpint
    View hafpint's Listings
    Forum Posts

Initially I didn't duplicate the postings. First I posted two and then looked to see if they were there and I couldn't find them. So I posted them again along with one more. After hitting refresh, I could see them. About 10-15 minutes later, they were gone.

Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
    View olivia8143's Feedback (+1394)
    All-About olivia8143
    View olivia8143's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hafpint View Post
    Initially I didn't duplicate the postings. First I posted two and then looked to see if they were there and I couldn't find them. So I posted them again along with one more. After hitting refresh, I could see them. About 10-15 minutes later, they were gone.
    Maybe you're trying to sell items that are banned? See here http://uk.ebid.net/help_selling.php#29

Otherwise email support and ask them why your auctions were removed

Thread Information