Forum Posts

Now I am glad I didn't do any listing earlier

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Gazza where is my 10 items…?

Yesterday I have in my store total of 3,326 my all items and in the last 24 hours I sell 1 Stamp and 1 Key chain and right now I have 2,314 all my items for sale, so I check all my items and I have before that 761 stamps for sale right now I have 750 so I quickly find 10 my items in category ‘’stamp’’ missing’’ is not show up in my store or any my auction or unsold items and this is exactly 10 Bangladesh stamps I list before 2 or 3 days and right now I have only 2 Bangladesh stamps for the sale instead of 12 total, I list before this all stamps in the category Asia ‘’other’’ stamps because Bangladesh don’t exist in any listing for the stamps in any category like country name, and all this 10 Bangladesh stamps are different is not duplicated item, so just check for me what is going on is if Web Glitch or you delete this for any reason or ? Just let me know…thanks in advance and have a nice day…

Where have all my listings gone?

I spent 2-3 hours uploading listings via Ninja last night. I had several fails before the listings were passed through. However I couldn't see them in my shops so I assumed they will appear this morning. I have just checked... and nothing. There should have been 2 Nail art boxes, 3 pens and refills and 13 books. None of these have appeared in my listings even though the bulk upload is telling me they have passed through.

What's happening? Can someone help me shed some light on it?

I have hundreds of things waiting to list but at this rate it will take me months if i keep having problems uploading via ninja.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrswilliam View Post
    Where have all my listings gone?

I spent 2-3 hours uploading listings via Ninja last night. I had several fails before the listings were passed through. However I couldn't see them in my shops so I assumed they will appear this morning. I have just checked... and nothing. There should have been 2 Nail art boxes, 3 pens and refills and 13 books. None of these have appeared in my listings even though the bulk upload is telling me they have passed through.

What's happening? Can someone help me shed some light on it?

I have hundreds of things waiting to list but at this rate it will take me months if i keep having problems uploading via ninja.
    You have two nail art listings running, how many were you expecting in total?

Thanks Bykimbo

Just the two. Found them now.. and the pens. None of these went into the shop category i specified in Ninja and there was no error message.
    The 13 'multi story' books i uploaded are still missing though. Does this mean that everytime I upload from Ninja, despite specifying a shop category, i will have to manually add them to my shop(s)? This will take hours, especially with the books.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrswilliam View Post
    Thanks Bykimbo

Just the two. Found them now.. and the pens. None of these went into the shop category i specified in Ninja and there was no error message.
    The 13 'multi story' books i uploaded are still missing though. Does this mean that everytime I upload from Ninja, despite specifying a shop category, i will have to manually add them to my shop(s)? This will take hours, especially with the books.
    If I was forced to guess, I'd say you're putting the shop cat info in wrong, and it's failing to warn you about the error. Can you give a bit more information about one of the missing books, just so a second-check can be done? A title, maybe?

Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
    View olivia8143's Feedback (+1394)
    All-About olivia8143
    View olivia8143's Listings
    Forum Posts

There's some books in the crafters-cave are they the missing ones?

Quote Originally Posted by olivia8143 View Post
    There's some books in the crafters-cave are they the missing ones?
    Yes thanks these are the ones. How weird.

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    If I was forced to guess, I'd say you're putting the shop cat info in wrong, and it's failing to warn you about the error. Can you give a bit more information about one of the missing books, just so a second-check can be done? A title, maybe?
    This is really odd. Olivia has just found them in my shop Crafters Cave. However I went through each of my listings in 'the auctions I am running' and they didn;t show up there. When I was uploading yesterday, ebid threw up a error messages a couple of times and I went back and changed the shop categories in Ninja ... eg. from 1d to 1:1d. The uploads then went through and passed (eventually). There were no more error messages and yet this morning I couldn't find the items where I expected them to be. I think I will upgrade the ninja to the latest version but i keep having no end of problems uploading that way.

Thread Information