I've about had it with CHI and Ebay. My irons are purchased from a MAJOR NY/NJ beauty supply distributor, and they purchase directly from CHI. Yet, CHI/Farouk has pulled my auction for these irons off of Ebay, claiming that they "may" be counterfeit. I provided my consignment receipts, and photographs to CHI, and they still wouldn't back down. I sent samples of the irons to their legal eagles in Houston, and still, they refuse to allow me to sell, despite the fact that they have authenticated the irons as genuine. CHI would prefer that their irons be sold ONLY in salons, lending them more credibility than they can get by having them sold on the open market.

Rather than going after the Hong Kong sellers who most definitely are selling fakes, they are doing all they can to eliminate the small sellers like myself.

I still maintain a presence on Ebay (andabby), but would like to establish myself in this venue. The problem? My irons would have 100 hits in a few days, and perhaps a half dozen sold.. Here? 12 hits, and no sales in just over a week.

I welcome any comments from fellow sellers and buyers.