Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Improvement to manual repost

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies View Post
    Whilst I agree that a tick would help determine if an item has been reposted, the system already has something there so you can check which I use when reposting things 1 at a time.
    Where you have the repost number (which is normally 10 for me) before reposting, after reposting it changes to 11 which makes it clear to me that it's been reposted and ready to be deleted from the list

You've totally misunderstood the request. I'm not asking for a tick, but for a tick box. A tick box is an input box you tick or untick to say you want an option. In this case I want the option to delete the old listing automagically as I make the new one. It's not about checking back to see the history.

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    You've totally misunderstood the request. I'm not asking for a tick, but for a tick box. A tick box is an input box you tick or untick to say you want an option. In this case I want the option to delete the old listing automagically as I make the new one. It's not about checking back to see the history.
    LOL I must read better, I must have been on planet Sarah when reading the posts

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

LOL I must read better, I must have been on planet Sarah when reading the posts
    No worries. Maybe when the weather's nice we could do an exchange trip. ;o)

View Naturelady's Feedback (+653)
    All-About Naturelady
    View Naturelady's Listings
    Forum Posts

Since I have had a problem with this and had an item that was sold relisted without my knowledge. I too, will add my vote that we get this much needed update. Thanks Kim for asking for it.

Forum Lurker
    View fhlangan's Feedback (+481)
    All-About fhlangan
    View fhlangan's Listings
    Forum Posts

Only yesterday I relisted something by mistake, forgetting I had done it a few days before. Luckily, noticed that I had two listed a few minutes later, which would have looked a bit strange as said item is rare. I had thought some automatic system would have clicked in here to remove a duplicate listing? This good idea of another tick box definitely gets my vote too!

Whilst I agree that a tick would help determine if an item has been reposted, the system already has something there so you can check which I use when reposting things 1 at a time.
    Where you have the repost number (which is normally 10 for me) before reposting, after reposting it changes to 11 which makes it clear to me that it's been reposted and ready to be deleted from the list

I agree with you. Relist number tells me if relisted or not. But I don't bother to erase old listings, just let them expire. Handy to have copy if a listing vanishes, just pull up a copy.

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deltadelta48 View Post
    I agree with you. Relist number tells me if relisted or not. But I don't bother to erase old listings, just let them expire. Handy to have copy if a listing vanishes, just pull up a copy.
    If you read the whole thread you'll find you're agreeing with something that we've already established was a misunderstanding of what was being asked for! As for your own point, sure I can see that some people might prefer to keep copies - that's why I stressed that it needs to be an optional tick box.

View FBNeNotes's Feedback (+1108)
    All-About FBNeNotes
    View FBNeNotes's Listings
    Forum Posts

Now that is Helpful... did not know/realize about when the 11 shows.

I would just like to know what the heck everyone is agreeing and disagreeing with!

I will agree with the disagreement that we agree with - that correct?

Thread Information