Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Do I need separate auctions for different clothes sizes?

Default Do I need separate auctions for different clothes sizes?

Hey

Do I need separate auctions for different clothes sizes or can I just have the one listing with the option of choosing the desired size. Or do they just state after they have clicked buy now?

Hope you can help.

Thanks

Hi -separate auctions for each size and each colour ... mention the difference in the title so auction does not get removed as a duplicate...
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

I would agree, do separate auctions. Shoppers here do not like to fool around and contact seller to chose color or size or ask a question. If the listing requires that, sales will be slow. Most of the google shoppers follow the item in, read the details, look at ebid site and see if ok and safe, and just buy the item outright. Most pay fast too. So in order to cater to them doing this fast, pack listing with information (measurements in cm and inches, describe color, tell brand name, give info on brand name, etc), have the postage calculated, and let them shop. Also have a very clear multiple purchase discount (items and/or shipping). These google shopper really like to buy several items if you clearly state "25% discount off second item" or "free shipping second item, third item shipping is 1/2" or whatever you figure out. Don't just say "I give a discount". They will pass you buy. Google people need LOTS of information. Then they will buy from you and keep coming back again and again. Make it easy for them to do that.

Take the time to read the forum tips on selling here. Google is our main source of new buyers so your feebay listings just won't do it for them. You also need a larger quantity of listings, that gets you google attention and sales, you also need to use buy it now to have ebid download to google. So read up and get the listings polished, good keywords etc and you will make that first sale very quickly. If you need any help in doing that, come to the forums and we will help you. Or send one of us a private message and any of us will help you get things in order. Now is a slow time on ebid, but it will start to pick up for early holiday shopping, school starting etc. So you have maybe two weeks to get your stores up and running and filled with items.

Good luck on ebid.

Thread Information