Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem with forum display

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Problem with forum display

Now the closing auctions have been put back on the left, there is not enough space for the full display on the forum. When looking at "new posts" the "last post" button is no longer shown beside long user IDs. This has been disappearing on small windows, but now it's not even visible when maximised.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

I get this:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I'm now not getting closing auctions - I have three items showing under the heading "popular auctions" - one of which is an item I'm selling!(I have sold several in the last month to two different buyers.)The same three items have been there all day!

I know what I'm selling and I've seen it before! The second item has no gallery photo and last sold in September 2009 and the third sold in August 2009 to a buyer from the same tiny French village where the seller lives Hmmmm - maybe "not that popular auctions" then....

This column is serving no useful purpose as far as I can see....

Well - that's weird! The list has changed at last - seconds after my post - I now have a list of "new auctions" from all over eBid (not just France now)

Oh No!! The same "popular auctions"(EEK) are back this morning! Is it really such a good idea to tell everyone how rare sales are on eBid France??

I have sold lots of items since September 2009 - but I suppose HQ cannot just show me in this list - but there is a real danger in revealing that no-one else sells in France if potential sellers do appear.(EEK again!)

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lejoueurdepipeau View Post
    Oh No!! The same "popular auctions"(EEK) are back this morning! Is it really such a good idea to tell everyone how rare sales are on eBid France??

I have sold lots of items since September 2009 - but I suppose HQ cannot just show me in this list - but there is a real danger in revealing that no-one else sells in France if potential sellers do appear.(EEK again!)
    I think they're trying to be too clever. I think they should show everybody worldwide the same global list of closing auctions and leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    I think they're trying to be too clever. I think they should show everybody worldwide the same global list of closing auctions and leave it at that.

Exactly! Here am I doing my level best to give a good, positive account on the forums as to the state of eBid France and that is being undermined by the owners themselves

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

bump!

The same three "popular auctions" are still showing!! If I could see closing auctions maybe I'd buy something!!

Thread Information