Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

View Poll Results: Should abandoned stores be deleted?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Delete abandoned stores

54 73.97%
  • Leave them but "lock: their listings

19 26.03%
Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: They are really hurting us!

View luvintage's Feedback (+468)
    All-About luvintage
    View luvintage's Listings
    Forum Posts

Was just wondering-if one person contacts administration it may not grab their attention but what if we all contacted them?

Is it possible that they just think only a few people are concerned about this? Does anyone know if admin reads the threads. I know they remove some but is it just 'cause someone complained or did they actually read through the threads and find it themselves?

is it O.K. to address them through the threads? Or, is that improper protocal?

I know that making changes to a website like this can't be easy. But, I think sellers would like to know admin's thoughts one way or the other. If making the changes are impossible it would be nice to know then the subject wouldn't keep coming up. If there are some plans to address the issue in the future, it would be nice to know too.
    Welcome to all of our eBid shops.

If you haven't already registered on Ebid, PLEASE CLICK HERE! Registering is FAST, EASY and FREE!

http://baubles-bangles-and-beads.ebid.net/

@luv...

I've found ebid does read the forums and sometimes acts on sellers wants/wishes. This particular issue has been bouncing off the 'walls' for a long time. Either admin does not consider it a problem or they've put it on a back-burner. And that burner has never been lit. Try contacting them through the help screen and see what they say. It can't hurt to ask them directly.

All-About luvintage
    Forum Posts

I just emailed support and we'll see what happens. Ideally, it would be nice to hear one way or the other if something can be done or at least if, there are some plans for the future.

I hope others will email also-not to badger or complain but to show genuine interest in finding a resolve.

If you haven't already registered on Ebid, PLEASE CLICK HERE! Registering is FAST, EASY and FREE!

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have found, in these sort of circumsances, the best way to support an email with background information is to give them a link straight to the forum thread that prompted it.

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    I have found, in these sort of circumsances, the best way to support an email with background information is to give them a link straight to the forum thread that prompted it.
    Great idea. I'll try that.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by florida33549 View Post
    Try the link below my signature and see if you get through to admin.
    It worked!!! Thanks!!! Will have the big guns see if they can get it fixed for meif and when they show up.

Well support is alive and well. Just heard back from them:

We are aware of this thread in forums and are Technical team are reviewing the matter.

Many thanks for your support.

All-About luvintage
    Forum Posts

Hurrah! Thank you much!

Answer #1

Your Ticket has been received and a member of our staff will review it and reply accordingly. Listed below are details of this Ticket. Please make sure the Ticket ID remains in the subject at all times.

Answer #2

Hi Donece,

Your email has been passed to our Design and Implementation team for them to review.

Guess we will see if they really listening.

Well, I'm not getting too excited. As has been been mentioned, this has been an on-going problem and I'm sure support is aware of it. Whether they will really work on it this time is unknown.

Thread Information