My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: YDC 79 Tally Thread

Lilused you have a PM I need your paypal addy please !

View smiffy49er's Feedback (+570)
    All-About smiffy49er
    View smiffy49er's Listings
    Forum Posts

Your donation

JustGiving
    on behalf of
    Breast Cancer Care
    Reg. charity 1017658 (England & Wales), SC038104 (Scotland)
    01 August 2010 at 13:42
    Amount: £18.00

JustGiving reference: D23412241
    Transaction ID:
    68993243LH1390440
    Thanks for using JustGiving.

This is my payment for YDC 79.
    11.50 from YDC79 and 6.50 postage for Maries toy chest from YDC 78.

Go on click you know you want to

http://www.justgiving.com/Charyn-Smith

Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is a husband.

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi All,

Attached is my receipt of contribution made to The American Heart Association YDC79 total of $50.00 was graciously paid by 2 fantastic eBidders of the 2 International travelers, with round-up. Thank you Keepsakesbydesign & Gramma! Also thank you to all bidders & viewers of both auctions that supported AHA.

See details below for YDC79. Note: attached also are details from YDC77 that were already credited; donation to AHA forwarded to AHA with YDC79 funds. (See Receipt)

YDC79 SUMMARY FOR BURGYEB

Burgyeb
    Keepsakesbydesign - $33.65 (eBid T-Shirt) - AHA
    Gramma1111 - $ 7.65 (eBid Traveling Sergeant Major) - AHA
    Gramma1111 - $ 7.35 (add'l donation) - AHA
    Burgyeb - $ 1.35 (Round-up) - AHA

Total = $ 50.00 (YDC79)

YDC77 SUMMARY FOR ALTERNATIVE CHARITIES

Burgyeb
    Meebo - $10.00 (fruit basket) - AHA
    Meebo - $ 1.69 (chocolate) - AHA
    Meebo - $ 1.44 (chocolate) - AHA
    Meebo - $ 1.44 (coin) - AHA
    Cornishmaid - $ 1.94 (chocolate) - AHA
    Lil Used - $ 2.19 (chocolate) -AHA
    Burgyeb - $ 1.30 (round up) - AHA

$ 20.00 (YDC77)

AHA YDC77 & YDC79 Contribution Receipt

Dear Ava Brown, August 1, 2010 Thank you for your recent contribution of $70.00 to the American Heart Association received on August 1, 2010. We’re very grateful for your support. You’re helping countless people live longer, healthier lives. Here’s how.
    • Innovative Research. You’re helping bright young researchers do pioneering work. Our funding has produced revolutionary discoveries – CPR, clot-busting drugs, drug-eluting stents – and eight researchers who’ve won Nobel Prizes. You’re making possible the next lifesaving breakthrough.
    • Vital Education. You’re helping millions of Americans learn about heart disease and stroke. How to lower their risk. Recognize warning signs. Respond in an emergency. That’s benefiting adults, children, African Americans, Latinos, patients. People in your community. Thanks to you, your loved ones can better safeguard their health.
    • Quality Health Care. You deserve the best treatment and care – and we’re making sure you get it. Our guidelines help doctors make the right choices. And our programs help hospitals put proven care protocols in place.
    • A Voice in Government. Our extensive advocacy network champions key issues at the local, state and national levels. The goal? To make us all safe from our nation’s No. 1 killer, cardiovascular disease.
    Thanks to you, we’re building a healthier future, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. To learn more about our work, call 1-800-AHA-USA1 (1-800-242-8721). Or visit americanheart.org.
    Thanks again for your generous support of our lifesaving work. For future reference, your confirmation number Please keep this letter as a receipt for your records. No goods or services were provided in consideration of this gift.
    Sincere Thanks,

Nancy A. Brown
    Chief Executive Officer

Could somebody PM me Lilused paypal addy please as she hasn't answered me yet ?

Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View stitchysyl's Feedback (+2137)
    All-About stitchysyl
    View stitchysyl's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yvonne...tried to pm you but your inbox is full...so posting this here instead.

I know people have posted info on individual donations to G4H in this thread but I have just totted up the payments made from YDC auctions to the Gym4Heroes (G4H) just giving page and they add up so far to £85.10

I know there are still some more to come ( I am waiting on payment of a couple of items myself) but thought you would like to know the total as it stands at present.

sylvia

Thanks Syl I've had a clear out. I didn't get any email from eBid to say it was full ! I miss the old red line, you just don't know when it's getting full up now !

Thanks for the PM Meebo.
    £13.00 now sent to Lilused for Good Shepherd Manor. Many thanks to my winners Meebo1, Moonwitch and Tropical_Trish.

My first YDC auction. Sadly only one of my items sold ( thank you Sarah of raindropsies) but they were quite boring.
    Now that I am no longer a YDC Virgin I will try to put in some items with added value to the next YDC although I draw the line at imprisoning innocent ( and disturbingly attractive) animals as was the case with some of the sellers!!!
    On Saturday I duly donated my £1 sales to the RNLI ( plus a little bit more of my own money) towards the urgent appear to raise money for a new boathouse for the Altantic lifeboat waiting to go into service once the boathouse is built.
    The auction and the spirit in which it was conducted illustrates what a nice bunch of people sell on this site and visit this forum.
    I can't see this happening on any other auction site out there.

Peter

View foxescome's Feedback (+2076)
    All-About foxescome
    View foxescome's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stitchysyl View Post
    Yvonne...tried to pm you but your inbox is full...so posting this here instead.

I know people have posted info on individual donations to G4H in this thread but I have just totted up the payments made from YDC auctions to the Gym4Heroes (G4H) just giving page and they add up so far to £85.10

I know there are still some more to come ( I am waiting on payment of a couple of items myself) but thought you would like to know the total as it stands at present.

sylvia

My auctions raised £4.08 sent by myself and meebo to Gym4Heroes
    Irene

For Everything a Girl Could Want
    Skincare, Perfumes, Purses & Handbags.

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Reeniay-Girls

I

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I
    Quote Originally Posted by marshland View Post
    My first YDC auction. Sadly only one of my items sold ( thank you Sarah of raindropsies) but they were quite boring.
    Now that I am no longer a YDC Virgin I will try to put in some items with added value to the next YDC although I draw the line at imprisoning innocent ( and disturbingly attractive) animals as was the case with some of the sellers!!!
    On Saturday I duly donated my £1 sales to the RNLI ( plus a little bit more of my own money) towards the urgent appear to raise money for a new boathouse for the Altantic lifeboat waiting to go into service once the boathouse is built.
    The auction and the spirit in which it was conducted illustrates what a nice bunch of people sell on this site and visit this forum.
    I can't see this happening on any other auction site out there.

Peter
    Now I don't remember seeing your auctions. I wonder why? So I'll be looking out for yours later this month.

Thread Information