Thread: Team YDC

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vonz View Post
    Well said Kimbo

That sounds like a top class plan to me!

Charities & research I can do with my eyes closed.....but never let it be said that i'm not willing to learn this new fangled stuff lol

Yvonne x
    Okey doke - PM or email me in the next day or so and we'll thrash out some details for July's campaign, and you can give me the access details for the account. Probably be best if you change the password each month, or some comedian could start poking their nose in after the baton's been passed. *grin*

By the way, are you keeping the last lot of rule changes, or reverting? Is it 24th or last weekend?

Chester - Le - Street, Durham, United Kingdom
    View Armstrongs's Feedback (+1436)
    All-About Armstrongs
    View Armstrongs's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    Okey doke - PM or email me in the next day or so and we'll thrash out some details for July's campaign, and you can give me the access details for the account. Probably be best if you change the password each month, or some comedian could start poking their nose in after the baton's been passed. *grin*

By the way, are you keeping the last lot of rule changes, or reverting? Is it 24th or last weekend?
    I'll be in touch......

Rule changes.......(insert some deep thinking here) I think we (and YDC) could all do with some stability at the moment, so i'd be tempted to stick with the latest decisions that were made. (please tell me that was the 24th?)
    I propose that we run with the fixed date, until at least the end of this year. Then we can all have a good pow-wow......ditch it, or continue. I think we need to give it a fair "crack o the whip" first, to see if it's a success or failure. I'll keep some stats in the meanwhile.

Yvonne x

Look here for Crafty Bits

Find the Beamish Bazaar here!

I'M A YDC SUPPORTER!
    Find eBid's monthly charity auctions HERE on the 24th!

View foxescome's Feedback (+2076)
    All-About foxescome
    View foxescome's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just checking that I have added your signature correctly to my signature Vonz
    Irene

For Everything a Girl Could Want
    Skincare, Perfumes, Purses & Handbags.

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Reeniay-Girls

I

View foxescome's Feedback (+2076)
    All-About foxescome
    View foxescome's Listings
    Forum Posts

Nope , not doen that right then as it doesn't click - rubbish at this sort of thing!!

Any help appreciated - thanks
    Irene

For Everything a Girl Could Want
    Skincare, Perfumes, Purses & Handbags.

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Reeniay-Girls

I

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    I set this up last year http://ydcweb.webs.com/ but with all the chopping and changing and ups and downs and wotnot it never really got going - I was never sure how to use it. If you have any ideas of what you'd like it to do, I'll be happy to tailor it that way.
    Site looks great, but it does not seem to support the concept of "team YDC". It would be neat to see a site developed around that specific concept and "YDC" that does not promote a single YDCer. Had specific concern about the last sentence which would build a single YDCer's buddy point base. Is their any way around this as YDC is suppose to be a team effort.

Promoting YDC to Non-profit organizations that are transparent in their operations and look for the same thing in joint venture participants might muddy things if it looks like it's benefiting 1 participant and not the charities. Might be useful if statement removed. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Site looks great, but it does not seem to support the concept of "team YDC". It would be neat to see a site developed around that specific concept and "YDC" that does not promote a single YDCer. Had specific concern about the last sentence which would build a single YDCer's buddy point base. Is their any way around this as YDC is suppose to be a team effort.

Promoting YDC to Non-profit organizations that are transparent in their operations and look for the same thing in joint venture participants might muddy things if it looks like it's benefiting 1 participant and not the charities. Might be useful if statement removed. Just a thought.
    What if Vonz as YDC Organiser, & after consulting with Gazza & Mark first, opened another eBid account in the name of YDC, maybe she could persuade the Guys to donate the upgrade to seller+?
    That account could be used for any Join eBid links as far as Team YDC goes.
    Buddy points gained could be used to buy Buddy Point goods, which could then be Auctioned to raise money for the charities or good causes, as part of YDC (but exempt from the competition part).
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post

Team YDC didn't exist when I built it, it's only been mentioned what, two days ago? Like I said, I'm happy to remake it in whatever guise Vonz wants. If you have a constructive idea about what that should be please share them. The site as it is now reflects how things were when I built it, and what I felt I could put on without any help or input from anybody else.

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Update: I've removed my buddy link from the bottom of the site and updated the leader info at http://ydcweb.webs.com/ and I'll leave it now until Vonz tells me what she wants done with it.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    ...."I am a YDC supporter" etc.

chuckles.... just thought of ..I am a cider drinker...
    My name is Sunny Martin

I am a YDC supporter

Thread Information