My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Team YDC

I would be happy to add a link for YDC to my website, but my website is a selling website, so I can't mention it here. Does that make sense? I have clickable links for my ebid stores on my website now. Someone may have to give me technical assistance, I will try to do it, and get help if it doesn't work. I also usually try to push YDC at least once during the time period through my facebook page.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Chester - Le - Street, Durham, United Kingdom
    View Armstrongs's Feedback (+1436)
    All-About Armstrongs
    View Armstrongs's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm sure that some kind person will be able to "assist"......but it won't be me....not if you want your website to ever work again! lol

Yvonne x

Look here for Crafty Bits

Find the Beamish Bazaar here!

I'M A YDC SUPPORTER!
    Find eBid's monthly charity auctions HERE on the 24th!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vonz View Post
    I'm sure that some kind person will be able to "assist"......but it won't be me....not if you want your website to ever work again! lol

Yvonne x
    I can do clickable banner links using photobucket's HTML code......do it in automatic pilot now so have no clue how to explain how it's done.

I forgot to copy all the stuff from my old fundraising site onto my new one when I did away with the old site so have had to rebuild my site from the floor up (again)

I will add a new page to that one for the YDC ...this site isn't a commercial site so I will be able to add a link here to show what I did (about 10 years next Christmas at the rate I'm going though)

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Vonz

Just popped in to wish you good luck for the YDC, although i'm sure you dont really need it

Onwards and upwards as the saying goes
    Life is serious but taking it too seriously robs you of
    happiness, fun and productivity

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

German translation - I am your woman

All I can offer is a promise to 'nick ticks' .....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Vonz, I really don't know enough about them to volunteer, but I've been reading the help pages on Twitter & Facebook.

I think, if Sarah gives you the login details, (or you get her to change the login to the new ones) you/ or whoever is the "Official Tweeter" (or is that the Official Twit?) for YDC can, take over the YDC_Fundraising twitter account.
    Which will be easier than trying to set up a new one, especially given the problem Sarah had in getting the name.

As for Facebook, I think your "Official Facebooker" needs to set up a Fan Page instead of an individual account.
    It looks like once a name has been used on facebook, it cannot be reused, even if the associated account is closed, but you really need somebody more experienced than me to sort it.

I'm happy to promote YDC via my own facebook & twitter accounts, & websites.
    Last edited by Gothicina; 6th July 2010 at 12:28 PM.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Froncysyllte Llangollen, Wrexham, United Kingdom
    View tjsprinting's Feedback (+433)
    All-About tjsprinting
    View tjsprinting's Listings
    Forum Posts

wishing you success at the helm, I am sure I will try to support you as best I can , BUT I'm not the best with the old puta.
    As for Facebook my grandson set me a group page up for the business, on that only administrators can add things and it doesnt have pages of gossip and comments on it, perhaps that may be an idea, I will have to tap TJ for more info

Made to measure internal and external softwood doors and gates.
    Visit our ebid store to see a wide range of ledge and brace, cottage, stable and garage doors along with a selection of single and paired gates. Just click on the banner above

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

We don't need a new fan page or group for facebook. What we need is for lots of us to post on the ebid groups which already exist. This way our posts will appear on the home page of every friend each of us has.

Flickr has ebid groups too. If we post a discussion on those groups about YDC, then we are, again, getting the message out. The effect is improved if those who post are active on other groups on Flickr.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicina View Post
    Vonz, I really don't know enough about them to volunteer, but I've been reading the help pages on Twitter & Facebook.

I think, if Sarah gives you the login details, (or you get her to change the login to the new ones) you/ or whoever is the "Official Tweeter" (or is that the Official Twit?) for YDC can, take over the YDC_Fundraising twitter account.
    Which will be easier than trying to set up a new one, especially given the problem Sarah had in getting the name.

As for Facebook, I think your "Official Facebooker" needs to set up a Fan Page instead of an individual account.
    It looks like once a name has been used on facebook, it cannot be reused, even if the associated account is closed, but you really need somebody more experienced than me to sort it.

I'm happy to promote YDC via my own facebook & twitter accounts, & websites.
    Just PM'ed vonz with details

Thread Information