eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is there any point in listing penny books?

Forum Newbie
    View zenbooks's Feedback (+65)
    All-About zenbooks
    View zenbooks's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs up T-Shirt

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    Did you follow the instructions and tell them your size? If not, they're still waiting to hear!
    Thanks bykimbo, you are a "forum saint" (whatever that means and however you got that status, and whatever small benefit it may give?!) Because I have now got my Ebid T-shirt and have been wareing it with pride! This whole Ebid thing is like an adventre game, working out how to sell stuff and how to send it off etc. I am glad my IQ is just about up to it (and I mean that I am not being sarcastic) I have found it quite brainbending. But now I,ve got the hang of it; the site and doing listings is quite fast which is great, great, great, keep on buzzzin

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zenbooks View Post
    Thanks bykimbo, you are a "forum saint" (whatever that means and however you got that status, and whatever small benefit it may give?!) Because I have now got my Ebid T-shirt and have been wareing it with pride! This whole Ebid thing is like an adventre game, working out how to sell stuff and how to send it off etc. I am glad my IQ is just about up to it (and I mean that I am not being sarcastic) I have found it quite brainbending. But now I,ve got the hang of it; the site and doing listings is quite fast which is great, great, great, keep on buzzzin
    Glad to hear you're winning! The help page in my sig has a few of the more common scenarios that give newcomers grief, so might be some help to you.

Thread Information