My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Booksellers, review please

Default Booksellers, review please

Have a look at my listings and give me some honest feedback. I have another 25 or so banana boxes to list and will be getting pretty serious about scouting and collecting so feed back now will be very helpful.

Also, let me know if you are looking for a particular book as I may find it and we can work something out. Thanks!

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

It looks like your descriptions and pictures are good. I only looked at a few. My only recommendation is to put PB or HB in the title and it has been recommended before to put book in the title also if there is enough room. These might help someone searching.

Good luck with the sales, they seem to be slow for books, but just keep listing away.

Quote Originally Posted by achickwithstuff View Post
    Have a look at my listings and give me some honest feedback. I have another 25 or so banana boxes to list and will be getting pretty serious about scouting and collecting so feed back now will be very helpful.

Also, let me know if you are looking for a particular book as I may find it and we can work something out. Thanks!
    Piers Anthony is one of my favourite authors and you have at least one of his that I'm interested in. I did note that you have DoOon Mode with Xanth in the title but it is not part of that series.
    Please Visit my Book Store:

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

Quote Originally Posted by leadhillsonline View Post
    Piers Anthony is one of my favourite authors and you have at least one of his that I'm interested in. I did note that you have DoOon Mode with Xanth in the title but it is not part of that series.
    Thanks, fixed it!
    Which book are you interested in? Make me an offer?
    I would offer a swap, but shipping would kill the fun in that deal. I will be listing a bunch of Piers Anthony's PBs this weekend so check back!
    Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by achickwithstuff View Post

The varying font size in my umbrella press and jewellery stuff was a little off putting. I thought literal alleybooks and badgers books were well done. Good luck

Thread Information