My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Problem with eBid on internet explorer

Default Problem with eBid on internet explorer

Gazza just had my eBid page crash and can't get back in, not even going via links from Google, can only get into the forums. It seems to be an internet explorer problem as I can get in alright on firefox.

Thank you if you have done anything at your end. My page has just come back !

Just to let you know Becky that i had this problem early evening yesterday as well.

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

I had this too yesterday with Firefox and IE8, I think there was a glitch cos' a few of us couldn't get in to ebid anywhere, it kept saying invalid url when trying to log in but it got fixed after about an hour and a half.
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Default Day 2 of not being to access account

Still unable to get into my account. Was able to enter ID and password and get into here. But It will not give me access to my 865 items. Have tries Internet Explorer and Foxfire. I even went to another computer to make sure it was not my computer. Still getting this message in a yellow box:

Error :Your login details have not been accepted. If you are sure you have entered them correctly then your account may have been placed on hold. To quickly re-open your account view our resolution process, identify the reason why your account was placed on hold and contact us via our contact form. If you have just updated your registered email address then you should check your email as we will have sent you a new password.
    Someone please help............

Thread Information