Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Swimming pools and spas

Smile Swimming pools and spas

Hi everyone.
    We have been around online for about 5 years now helping people with thier pools and spas. If you have one you will proberly have found that either people know nothing about them or baffle you with science when you seek advice!
    To make matters even worse they make you buy huge amounts of stuff that may last for years with the upredicable summers!

We sell all you need for your pool etc in small pre measured amounts - no guess work, no mess, no risks!

Need advice? We are always happy to help, you don't have to have bought something from us, we just want everyone to be happy and safe with thier pool or spa.

Take care all and happy selling 'n' buying.

Toby
    Affordapool

***Site regulators - If any part of this is against the rules please edit or advise and i will correct... be nice, we are new!
    Last edited by Affordapool; 24th May 2010 at 10:22 PM.

Forum Newbie
    View orkneybalm's Feedback (+347)
    All-About orkneybalm
    View orkneybalm's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi nice to see someone else who likes to help others. I have a question for you, we got a pool from a friend its rubber with the air ring at the top and the water brings it up when you fill it. When it was stored over the winter it got a split on the bottom where the water goes. Could you advise me how to fix it, its about 5 inches long. It may not be fixable but just thought I would ask your advice. Many thanks

That's quite a large rip, but we do a kit that repairs such things. Its not like the cheap patches you get! We are very low on them at moment but have more due in this week, so no problems in getting you one.
    Check out our auctions and you wills ee it there. It can even be applied underwater, however witha 5in tear it's unlikely that will be your senario!

thanks
    Toby

Forum Newbie
    All-About orkneybalm
    Forum Posts

That's brilliant!! I will check out your auctions. Thank you

Forum Newbie
    All-About orkneybalm
    Forum Posts

Do you know if there is a send to a friend link on your website, the pool I enquired about earlier that I got from a friend, well the friend may be interested in your items as she got a new pool and did mention you could get chlorine tablets from but wasn't sure where. Anyhow if you don't know how to do it I will go into the main forum and ask if its possible, I'm sure I saw it somewhere on someone's site. Many thanks though and thank you for putting a repair kit aside for me, much appreciated and let me know when they come in.

Thread Information