My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: 'Start Immediately' getting set to 'On First Bid'

Default 'Start Immediately' getting set to 'On First Bid'

I noticed a few of my listings were being set as '10 days > 1st bid' when I when I actualy want them all to be '10 days Immediate Start'.

It seems there's a small glitch when using Firefox (3.6.3) and the browser back button to return to the listing details form. It doesn't appear to be a problem in IE.

I know there's a big 'Go Back to Listing Form' button but not everyone will use it (clearly ).

1/ Load up a listing in Firefox that's been set up as 'Start Immediately' (I used 27068668 but it's the same on others as well)

2/ Click on the 'List Similar' option

3/ Make a mistake (set the Reserve price greater than the Buy Now for example)

4/ Click on the Preview button

5/ Click on the browser back button and note in the 'Start Auction' section the 'On First Bid' radio button is now selected

Rock, Pop, Indie, Dance and more CDs

Got caught out by this one again today and went on to use 'list similar' a few more times before I spotted it. It's a bit of a pain having to then go back and individually edit each auction to set it back to immediate start.

Not the highest priority I'm sure but here's a screencast of the issue in case you get a chance to take a look at it....

http://www.screencast.com/users/moby...b-442473f86179

Rock, Pop, Indie, Dance and more CDs

Thread Information