My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Listing is running, but not visible to buyers

Default Listing is running, but not visible to buyers

I posted this item tonight. When I checked, I discovered that it does not show up in my store and it does not show up if I do a search on any combination of the words in the title. I even tried a search on the entire title (copy and paste) and it doesn't find it.
    1929 Lundy Bird Stamp Puffins 6 Puffins #3 MNH

The only way I can find it is by searching for the eBid listing number: 27546527

No buyer is ever going to see this listing. Please check this out. I hope it hasn't happened to other listings.

I added six items, and the other five are showing up correctly.

It also does not show in my "Auctions I'm Running" panel.

Okaaayyyy . . . the listing just showed up. I don't know if support fixed something, or if it was drifting around in the system all this time. Four listings that I entered AFTER this one were there right away.

Forum Newbie
    View mendeleve's Feedback (+69)
    All-About mendeleve
    View mendeleve's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question 3 lost items?????

Hi ya peeps,

I just checked my listings and found that 3 of them are missing...I haven't received any messages to say they have been removed...I know I'm very tired but...surely not that dillusional????
    There was some very stange burring of the listings page last night but when it cleared up I thought everything was OK...

regards!

Quote Originally Posted by TiasTreasures View Post
    I posted this item tonight. When I checked, I discovered that it does not show up in my store and it does not show up if I do a search on any combination of the words in the title. I even tried a search on the entire title (copy and paste) and it doesn't find it.
    1929 Lundy Bird Stamp Puffins 6 Puffins #3 MNH

The only way I can find it is by searching for the eBid listing number: 27546527

No buyer is ever going to see this listing. Please check this out. I hope it hasn't happened to other listings.

I added six items, and the other five are showing up correctly.

It also does not show in my "Auctions I'm Running" panel.

Thread Information