Forum Posts

The rabbit made £3.04.

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    The rabbit made £3.04.
    Oksie Doksie, back on with me math cap. :-) 3.04 GBP x $1.53 is $4.65 therefore Meebo's Round- Up Amount is $4.15 The only change on the Tally Sheet for Meebo that I see is the $4.15 (Round Up AHA Donation).Thank you Meebo! I think that's it Gramma. I will be posting both donation receipts probably Friday night. Thank you everyone for a job well done.

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

YDC76 USA - FINAL TALLY

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

As you know YDC76 USA was the last USA YDC. I think the below tally is a wonderful way to go out. I hope that everyone will join me in making the YDC as a whole a successful endeavour, as it always has been. I have offered my support to raindropsies in any way that I am able, and I know she will have your support also.

To all "The Brits' and French that have sold on YDC USA in order to help our numbers, I offer a sincere and heartfelt Thank You for your support.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

gramma, the total is phantastic.
    I wish I could make a spreadsheet look so professional - things never line up for me as they should

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shezz View Post
    Wow some great amounts for the USA, Ava can you do me a favour, send out the basket not next week but week commening 10th anytime during that week, only my step mum is flying out over to her sisters on the 8th and thought it would be nice if they get it when she arrives there.

only if it is not to much trouble, buttt if you want to get it sorted out sooner, thats not a problem either

will send addy bit later, have to get it as i have forgot it
    Hi Shezz, were you ever able to find contact imfo for your family member? If not, would you like Gramma to change your entry to a donation? If yes, I can add the additional amount that was going to be used toward shipping cost to the donated amount. Let's me know please. Thanks.

P.S. I also posted this question in "Fruit Basket AAL" ; hoping you would see it in one or the other location.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Hi Shezz, were you ever able to find contact imfo for your family member? If not, would you like Gramma to change your entry to a donation? If yes, I can add the additional amount that was going to be used toward shipping cost to the donated amount. Let's me know please. Thanks.

P.S. I also posted this question in "Fruit Basket AAL" ; hoping you would see it in one or the other location.
    Thanks for your AAL message. That's it I guess!

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default AHA & ACS YDC76 Donation Receipts

Thank you to all buyers, donars, listing sellers & bidders during YDC76. Your support of The American Heart Association & The American Cancer Society was fantastic! The American Heart Association was this month's YDC76 USA selected charity. A donation from the "Quilt Donation Proceeds" was given to The American Cancer Society. See two (2) attached receipts below. ~Burgy~

Dear Ava Brown, May 8, 2010 Thank you for your recent contribution of $628.00 to the American Heart Association received on May 8, 2010. We’re very grateful for your support. You’re helping countless people live longer, healthier lives. Here’s how.
    • Innovative Research. You’re helping bright young researchers do pioneering work. Our funding has produced revolutionary discoveries – CPR, clot-busting drugs, drug-eluting stents – and eight researchers who’ve won Nobel Prizes. You’re making possible the next lifesaving breakthrough.
    • Vital Education. You’re helping millions of Americans learn about heart disease and stroke. How to lower their risk. Recognize warning signs. Respond in an emergency. That’s benefiting adults, children, African Americans, Latinos, patients. People in your community. Thanks to you, your loved ones can better safeguard their health.
    • Quality Health Care. You deserve the best treatment and care – and we’re making sure you get it. Our guidelines help doctors make the right choices. And our programs help hospitals put proven care protocols in place.
    • A Voice in Government. Our extensive advocacy network champions key issues at the local, state and national levels. The goal? To make us all safe from our nation’s No. 1 killer, cardiovascular disease.
    Thanks to you, we’re building a healthier future, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. To learn more about our work, call 1-800-AHA-USA1 (1-800-242-8721). Or visit americanheart.org.
    Thanks again for your generous support of our lifesaving work. For future reference, your confirmation number is o. Please keep this letter as a receipt for your records. No goods or services were provided in consideration of this gift.
    Sincere Thanks,

Nancy A. Brown
    Chief Executive Officer

This Receipt:American Cancer Society

Thank you for your donation! Confirmation of your donation. Donation Type: General Credit card numberExpiration dateCard Type XXXX XXXX XXXX name: Ava Brown Street Address - Number Only: ZIP code: Donation Amount: One time donation of $100.00
    Order ID: xxxxxx614 Authorization Code: Transaction Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx0802 Transaction Date and Time: 5/8/2010 3:00 PM Donation Preference: Breast Cancer

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Gramma, I forgot & sent total ACS donation amount. Please apply the $8.00 as a donation from me to the ACS in the next YDC. Thanks!

Thread Information