eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New to ebid and desperate for help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasAda View Post
    That is a much more funny concept that what I'd been picturing "the wife" as all these years. I thought men used the term like they would "the dog", "the car", "the tool chest", in other words their own private possessions, too lazily to name properly.
    In MIlwaukee, often we hear a hiliarious version of this, calling the kids, the boy and the girl. Or in Milwaukeese, da boy, and da girl. You can know someone for years and never know their kids actually had names.

Yes, there are rules. If they have a few girls or boys, it becomes da middle girl, da younger boy or da older boy.

Wonder where this comes from?

Quote Originally Posted by deltadelta48 View Post
    In MIlwaukee, often we hear a hiliarious version of this, calling the kids, the boy and the girl. Or in Milwaukeese, da boy, and da girl. You can know someone for years and never know their kids actually had names.

Yes, there are rules. If they have a few girls or boys, it becomes da middle girl, da younger boy or da older boy.

Wonder where this comes from?
    Peoble in Wisconsin talk yust like peoble in Minnesota! Wonder which one came first?

Forum Master
    View darklisruthven's Feedback (+1327)
    All-About darklisruthven
    View darklisruthven's Listings
    Forum Posts

oh over here in England, I sometimes (jokingly) call my mother "the parent".

Quote Originally Posted by aln74 View Post
    Hi

I have taken the plunge and signed up to be a fully fledged lifetime member!

I am struggling to work out how to set up stores. I have a wide variety of mens, ladies and childrens clothes, shoes and accessories to sell (plus household bits and bobs and books I'll worry about later).

When I set up a store can it only include one of these categories e.g. womens clothes or can it have a 'Clothing and Accessories' theme with sub categories?

I haven't even attempted to put an item on yet - do I load these first or after I've set up the store... and more to the point how do I do it?

Sure it's easy once you know how!

Many thanks

Amanda
    I also just joined ebid. I started my store and started listing auctions. The best thing to do is just jump in and start working with the program. It isnt hard once you play with it and get the hang of it.

Quote Originally Posted by PattieHolliday View Post
    I also just joined ebid. I started my store and started listing auctions. The best thing to do is just jump in and start working with the program. It isnt hard once you play with it and get the hang of it.
    Hi and welcome to ebid. Yes its true, but different buyers, different tweeks to make to your listings. New sellers can pick up lots of hints by reading the forums and picking up all the selling tips. And remember someone is always here to help with questions!

Thread Information