Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Introducing myself

View foxescome's Feedback (+2076)
    All-About foxescome
    View foxescome's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Irene, I love that fox picture

That my foxylady - isn't she a beaut?

She was 18 inches from me, decided she didn't like the flas from the camera so just turned her back to me ans sat down for what seemed like ages. I felt very privileged.

She has been coming to see me every night since last summer. My last one came for 6 years nightly
    Irene

For Everything a Girl Could Want
    Skincare, Perfumes, Purses & Handbags.

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Reeniay-Girls

I

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

That is so cool!!! I saw a fox and a bunch of cubs on the road last year.....way late at night and no traffic out in the country, so we stopped and watched. I see deer here at our place, and owls, etc, but haven't ever seen a fox, tho I'm sure they are around. Love the pics you use.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Newbie
    All-About magpiebooks
    View magpiebooks's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi again! You know, I'm really nowhere near being ready to list on here, I jumped in with both feet because of the 1 day lifetime seller+ for £14.99 offer (too good to miss!) and am currently reading and digesting tons of advice from various sources. The plan now is to sort out shops and get some logos, download ninja lister and import eBay stuff, then take it from there, but I have a few specific questions if anyone would be so kind :-)

1. I want to accept payment by PayPal and Bank Transfer only. How will that work with people buying via Google Shopping? Will I need to set up a Google Shopping Cart?

2. Can I import feedback from eBay, and if so how?

3. When I list eBay imports can I amend them (eg add more photos) once they're up and running?

I really need to be careful with all this because with internet speeds of currently 284.4 kbs (that's right, Kbs I only dream of Mbs) it takes for ever to do anything so "right first time" is my main mantra and my secondary one is "work off-line"

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by magpiebooks View Post
    1. I want to accept payment by PayPal and Bank Transfer only. How will that work with people buying via Google Shopping? Will I need to set up a Google Shopping Cart?
    PayPal and BACS are fine - just tick those on your listings. Google shopping is a database of products, not a direct purchase system and you don't need to offer Google payments or use their cart. As long as your listings qualify they will be uploaded and google shopping will bring your customers *here*.

2. Can I import feedback from eBay, and if so how?
    Yes, using Repatoo and the import option here. Search the forums for "repatoo" for lots of info. But also bear in mind that not everybody thinks bringing in feedback from elsewhere is a good plan (I'm in that camp ) so have a look round the forums for the various discussions.

3. When I list eBay imports can I amend them (eg add more photos) once they're up and running?
    Yes, as long as they have no bids you can alter the auctions individually or via bulk edit.

I really need to be careful with all this because with internet speeds of currently 284.4 kbs (that's right, Kbs I only dream of Mbs) it takes for ever to do anything so "right first time" is my main mantra and my secondary one is "work off-line"
    Some things never change.

Forum Newbie
    All-About magpiebooks
    View magpiebooks's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unhappy

Some things never change. [/QUOTE]

Too right

That purple frowny was meant to be on the end of the Too right comment!

And I should have said a million thankyous, and I talk about right first time!!
    Last edited by magpiebooks; 3rd May 2010 at 12:41 PM.

Thread Information