eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems with Ninja

Forum Newbie
    All-About FERRIT45
    View FERRIT45's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unhappy Problems with Ninja

I can export from my Turbolister but pictures are missing,I have the pictures saved in the Turbo program,what am I doing wrong.............also how do I add catagories to ninja ............thanks

Forum Diehard
    View JJcards's Feedback (+1672)
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Not sure about the pics but as far as adding categories when you start with ninja there is the place for your title,underneath that there is a ebid cat id,click the icon next to the box and it will bring up all sorts of categories,just check the one needed for whatever your selling and it will bring a number to ninja with that representing the cat

Good luck with your pics,I am sure someone will be along shortly to work that out with you

Forum Newbie
    All-About FERRIT45
    View FERRIT45's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FERRIT45 View Post
    I can export from my Turbolister but pictures are missing,I have the pictures saved in the Turbo program,what am I doing wrong.............also how do I add catagories to ninja ............thanks
    Laura,thanks for that,but I should have explained in more detail,I have 3000 items in Turbo and I need the catagories that they are in to be transferred into Ninja can I do this somehow........dave

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

When you transfer your items in NL you will see "Choose On Upload" as the category. When you add your items to the Good to Go bucket then upload them you will see the category mapping facility on the main eBid site within the My Bulk Upload section.

Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Forum Newbie
    All-About FERRIT45
    View FERRIT45's Listings
    Forum Posts

Gazza,thanks for info,but why are the pics not transfering from Turbo to Ninja ,all the pics are saved in a file in turbo program and showing up on each auction...thanks......ferrit45

I think your problem is that in turbolister you need to have the option set to save pictures to a folder within turbolister not save within database.
    As your pictures are probably already saved in the database you can backup your database in TL, delete your listings and then restore the database being sure to set the option to save pictures in a folder beforehand.and not importing the settings with the database.
    Hopefully your pictures then should move over to NL
    Rgds Phil

Forum Newbie
    All-About FERRIT45
    View FERRIT45's Listings
    Forum Posts

Saw your answer and you are right but how do I do this and not lose all my pictures if it's not done correctly.........ferrit45

When you backup your listings it saves your whole listing including all of the pictures.
    You can experiment without deleting your listings by backing up your database and then Restore it back and in the restore options you can choose to add the restored file to your database rather than replace it.
    It will mean you have your original database in TL and also a duplicate of it that was restored, you will then have to delete the extra folder but at least you can see what happens without deleting your original files
    Rgds Phil

Forum Newbie
    All-About FERRIT45
    View FERRIT45's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks,i'll try that but i'll save onto a stick as well just to be on the safe side.......ferrit45

Forum Newbie
    All-About FERRIT45
    View FERRIT45's Listings
    Forum Posts

Tried that,i'm afraid it did not work,I may upload all my items without pictures at least buyers can look at my items.........any other ideas would help,thanks

Thread Information