eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Maglite Sales on eBid

Forum Newbie
    View dsmith0023's Feedback (+961)
    All-About dsmith0023
    View dsmith0023's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Maglite Sales on eBid

Maybe somebody could help me out. I have been running various Maglite flashilghts on eBid for several months. They are the same items I have been selling on eBay for years and I sell maybe a dozen to 2 dozen per week. I have used similar listing on eBid with lower pricing than eBay but no sales.

Am I doing something wrong?

Daryl

View banrigh's Feedback (+2949)
    All-About banrigh
    View banrigh's Listings
    Forum Posts

The first thing I noticed is that you have no picture or information about yourself on your About Me page. Also, you only have 1 item up for auction. With only one item running, you get lost in the vast amount of those in Google Shopping.
    You offer only 1 form of payment option, PayPal. Try offering other forms, such as Google Checkout. The same goes with your shipping, USPS First Class is fine, but also offer USPS Priority as a choice. Buyers like to have choices, even though they probably will use the same choice everytime. Its the whole idea of having a choice that makes it more appealing.

0 feedback is something we all started with, but try buying something on eBid to obtain feedback or import your feedback from the other side. Some are put off with a zero feedback attached to a seller.

Don't give up. It takes time to establish yourself on a new site, but it will happen.

Thread Information