Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Strange Account Glitch

Unhappy Strange Account Glitch

Hi All!

Im having a bit of a weird eBid account glitch. Ive been buying my seller subscription monthly for ages, and have recently upgraded my subsription to 'Seller Lifetime', but now it seems my subsription isnt being recognised or something?

My buyers are unable to pay me with paypal as it isn't giving them the option, and I am anable to send anyone an invoice, I just keep getting a message which tells me I need a seller+ subscription to use these features.

Obviously I already have this as my subscrption is 'Seller Lifetime'.

Ive sent eBid a 'contact us' message, but don't know how long it takes to hear back from them. Just wondering if anyone else has any suggestions on what might be happening here?

Thanks,
    Rach :-)

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkyrach84 View Post
    Hi All!

Im having a bit of a weird eBid account glitch. Ive been buying my seller subscription monthly for ages, and have recently upgraded my subsription to 'Seller Lifetime'...
    If you were previously paying for Seller+ on a monthly (30 day) basis and then changed to Seller Lifetime then you did not upgrade - you downgraded to basic Seller (which does not include integrated checkout). The option you wanted was Seller+ Lifetime.

I admit that Seller Lifetime and Seller+ Lifetime can be a little confusing - just one of eBid's unique uses of terminology.

astral is right you are now only a seller NOT a seller+ so you have in fact downgraded... which is why you have lost the integrated checkout

Hi Guys!

Thankyou sooooo much for that, I have now changed it and UPGRADED to seller+ lifetime

What a silly mistake by me! Although, yes they could label them a little bit clearer.

Many thanks,
    Rach :-)

in which case ...... welcome to the life'ers

Thread Information