Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ebid sponsor British Superbike Team

Froncysyllte Llangollen, Wrexham, United Kingdom
    View tjsprinting's Feedback (+433)
    All-About tjsprinting
    View tjsprinting's Listings
    Forum Posts

they didnt manage to sponsor this one

Made to measure internal and external softwood doors and gates.
    Visit our ebid store to see a wide range of ledge and brace, cottage, stable and garage doors along with a selection of single and paired gates. Just click on the banner above

Froncysyllte Llangollen, Wrexham, United Kingdom
    View tjsprinting's Feedback (+433)
    All-About tjsprinting
    View tjsprinting's Listings
    Forum Posts

guess the price would have been sky high

Made to measure internal and external softwood doors and gates.
    Visit our ebid store to see a wide range of ledge and brace, cottage, stable and garage doors along with a selection of single and paired gates. Just click on the banner above

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBridger View Post
    and see an adverts for somewhere else
    In Australia and googled Ebid and everything on the page directed me to this site. So everything hunky dory here.
    https://sew-much-to-see.ebid.net
    https://dellswear.ebid.net
    https://the-dolls-boutique.ebid.net

Forum Diehard
    View baconsdozen's Feedback (+711)
    All-About baconsdozen
    View baconsdozen's Listings
    Forum Posts

Every little helps !

http://www.britishsuperbike.com/news...take-pole.aspx

Hill smashes lap record to take pole

Worx Crescent Suzuki's Tommy Hill will start from pole position at Thruxton after a dramatic Swan Combi Roll for Pole qualifying session this afternoon and he smashed the lap record with a time of 1m:14.366s.
    Hill said: "It was an awesome lap but I didn't even know what time I had done until I came back into pitlane as it wasn't showing on the dashboard. I was peaking when I found out; to be under the lap record is such a good feeling. I was sat in the motorhome after the crash this morning feeling a bit sorry for myself and then I got up and went to the garage and instantly felt ready to get back out there. The first session felt like being in Mad Max, but for me it is job done for today and see what happens tomorrow."
    Michael Rutter put in a last dash lap in the final minute to move second just ahead of Swan Honda's Stuart Easton with Yukio Kagayama completing the front row.
    There were several big hitters that missed out on the final shootout, including HM Plant Honda's Ryuichi Kiyonari who got knocked out after Q2 and will start from 13th on the grid tomorrow for the opening race.
    Michael Laverty was also forced out after Q2 after a heavy crash at the Club Chicane in the opening knockout; his Relentless Suzuki was too badly damaged to be repaired between the sessions.
    The MSS Colchester Kawasaki pairing of Gary Mason and Howie Mainwaring also were 12th and 16th respectively.
    MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship, Thruxton, Swan Combi Roll for Pole:

1. Tommy Hill (Worx Crescent Suzuki) 1m:14.366s
    2. Michael Rutter (Ridersmotorcycles.com Ducati) +0.804s
    3. Stuart Easton (Swan Honda) +0.812s
    4. Yukio Kagayama (Worx Crescent Suzuki) +0.871s
    5. John Laverty (Buildbase Kawasaki) +1.089s
    6. Dan Linfoot (Motorpoint Yamaha) +1.148s
    7. Josh Brookes (HM Plant Honda) +1.183s
    8. Alastair Seeley (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) +1.197s
    9. Christian Iddon (Sorrymate.com SMT Honda) +2.438s
    10. Chris Walker (CW Racing Suzuki)
    Good luck for the races today lads. Round 1 from Brands Hatch can be seen now on Eurosport 2 and round 2 live from Thruxton at 12.30 BST

Watched race 1 and 2 WOW those guys are fast, if my back-end slide that much I would have to go home quickly

Tommy Hills lap of honour was slow enough to see the bike and the eBid sticker plus a 1st and 3rd place in race 1 puts 4 stickers in the winners enclosure

Thumbs up Go Tommy Go

Good luck Tommy Hill for Race 1 and 2.

MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship, Cadwell Park, Swan Roll for Pole result:

1.Tommy Hill (Worx Crescent Suzuki) 1:27.744
    2.Josh Brookes (HM Plant Honda) +0.355s
    3.Michael Rutter (Ridersmotorcycles.com Ducati) +0.481s
    4.Ryuichi Kiyonari (HM Plant Honda) +0.524s
    5.Michael Laverty (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) +0.716s
    6.Tommy Bridewell (Quay Garage Honda) +0.736s
    7.Stuart Easton (Swan Honda) +0.758s
    8.Chris Walker (MSS Colchester Kawasaki) +1.183s
    9.John Laverty (Buildbase Kawasaki) +1.239s

BSB is Live on Eurosports 2 at 12.30pm today.

If the camera's go into the Works Cresent garage have look at the board behind where the riders sit. (list of sponsor's)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Littlekaz View Post
    If the camera's go into the Works Cresent garage have look at the board behind where the riders sit. (list of sponsor's)
    I noticed that at one of the previous rounds. They were interviewing a few of the riders on eurosport in the crescent garage for about 5 mins and the ebid logo was visible behind.

I've also seen the advert in the last few editions of MCN, as BSB often use the crescent bikes in full page adverts for the BSB rounds.

Would be nice if Crescent do the Silverstone World Super Bike round, last time Tommy got pole there in WSB 2006. Could get ebid a fair bit of international TV time.
    Last edited by charlie1976; 24th May 2010 at 02:49 PM.

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, these aging eyes can't see an eBid logo anywhere on that pic....what's a fairing panel? ... mumble...grumble... gettin' so old I can't see a dang thing anymore...aaaaack!!

Works Suzuki website list of sponsors, logos are not clickable.

http://www.worxsuzuki.co.uk/british-..._and_machines/

iwiw60
    Well, these aging eyes can't see an eBid logo anywhere on that pic....what's a fairing panel? ... mumble...grumble... gettin' so old I can't see a dang thing anymore...aaaaack!!
    a fairing is a large piece of plastic that wraps around the front part of the bike to reduce drag (as in aerodynamics not the other kind think you know what I mean )

The Ebid Logo is on both sides of the bike, (not very big in the picture, sorry but can't enlarge it! )
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information