Putting this in the public arena - maybe another user can help because support are heading the same way as eBay's for providing irrelevant answers and failing to address the actual issue reported.

I have a newbie buyer (0 f/b) who by mistake clicked twice when buying a single item of a multi-item product. No problem - invoice just one and cancel the other? Nope, no can do on eBid - support admits this.

So I adjusted the invoice to reflect buy price and shipping price for just one, added a seller note to it that it was for just one (as surety against SNAD for not receiving two). The buyer tried to pay that and caused the purchase of another - now they're showing as having bought three, and the invoice reworks to quantity three plus the price and shipping for three.

I've tried every which way to fix this and cannot on eBid. In order to keep the customer happy, I've had to refer them to my own site to buy, and will simply have to write off the sale and fees here on eBid - not happy with this idea.

G&M - please don't be so disingenuous as to ask for transaction IDs etc - sales on eBid are so slow that this refers to the only sales this year - if you can't identify it from that knowledge, then it shows you're not in control of your own technology.

Thoroughly sick and tired of the rate of programming failure on eBid (as a marketplace) and their associated affiliate program via ClixGalore - I'm driving over 500 visitors every month to eBid via ClixGalore and getting paid for one every 3 to 4 months if I'm lucky. It's starting to smell like South Shields Fish Quay around here.

Gaz