0 0%
  • 11-20

0 0%
  • 21+

3 30.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any tips on my store would be much appeciated

Smile Any tips on my store would be much appeciated

I have been here for about a week and been working on my store alot, I am thinking that there is not much demand for videogames on this site....Any tips would be very helpful.... Thanks for viewing

Hi, I am a newbie myself and what info I have gathered recently is that you need a good amount of auctions running (400+) to get noticed on google. You say you have 600+ feedback on ebay, have you tried importing it to ebid? better than showing zero.

I believe anything will sell anywhere as long as people can find, and want it.

Supplier Of Car LED Lighting & Styling Accessories

Click our logo to view

10% Off All Product Prices!

Exclamation

I added a link to my repatoo account....so at the bottom of every description is shows my verified ebay feedback 600+ 99% ...I have spent a couple weeks on this site and I am getting to the point like this site is not good for electronics...but I will hang on a little bit longer in case business picks up....

it really sucks because besides fleebay this is my only income...Stupid amazon suspended my account for selling these hard drives...and they wont respond to my emails.....But they let 8 other sellers continue to sell the 250 gb hard drives that I sel....Amazon is a ************ company who only wants sellers to succeed if it is in amazons best interest

Yes but you can also import it so it shows on your actual feedback. If people are viewing your listings in search results and it shows as 0 this can sometimes put people off and they won't bother clicking and looking any further, thus not seeing the repatoo link in your descriptions.

Supplier Of Car LED Lighting & Styling Accessories

Click our logo to view

10% Off All Product Prices!

eBid has only been in the U.S. for a couple of years, so it's taking time for people to find the site. Our stores started out very slowly, but sales are going up.

I see you have "Buy Now" prices on all your listings, that's good because otherwise Google Shopping won't list them. Also, eBid does very well on regular Google, most of our items show up on the first page. I don't think the problem is with any specific category, just the fact that people haven't heard of us yet. The majority of our buyers found us on the search engines, and of course Google is still the most important one.

To succeed here, the first thing you need is patience. If you can afford the lifetime membership, it will cost you nothing to list until the items sell; then you pay only 2% FVF. If we hadn't found eBid, I'm not sure we would still be trying to sell online, all the others charge too much in monthly fees.

Yes I did the life time membership as too lower my fees....paying upwards of 20% with fleebay and paypal......Thanks for the info...I know other sites allow me to add my rss feed to google base myself but Is this option available to ebid.net users

eBid does the Google Base upload automatically. I think a previous thread said that we can't do our own feeds because then it duplicates the listings.

Hi Jesse, welcome to ebid.

I looked at your listings, everything looks good and the shipping seems reasonable. Not into gaming so don't know one thing from another.

Here buyers come from google, other ebid people, your old customers and your own marketing efforts. Google is biggest, but others are well worth working on. Everyone selling something different so has different approaches to how they market/sell their goods.

Yes google is driven by more of your items making a splash in cyberspace. Your 16 only make a tiny tiny dent. Maybe one will show up every once and a while. So increasing number of items, is best way to sell more.

When starting here, balance high end $100 to low end $10-20, so buyers coming in with only $20 to spend can go away happy. The more expensive things sell slower. Add similiar items, add different items. Trick is it brings in the game people, the patch people, the comic book people, whatever. You get more groups looking at your things. They often cross over and buy a game, a book, etc.

So poke around and find other items to sell, whether you stick to the gaming thing, or go into sports stuff or whatever. Once you get those counts up past 100 or 200 or 300, your stores are fully stocked and the sales will come. I definitely would stick with lower priced goods for the additions although adding more of the same for your gaming things would not be a bad idea either.

Can these gaming items be used in the UK and worldwide? About 25% of my sales are UK/Canada etc, so it might influence your sales if they can or can not use your items overseas.

good luck.

yes all the things i sell can be used by any region xbox, also i do ship international to anywhere in the world. thanks for the tips

Thread Information