eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A thought on advertising

Forum Diehard
    View JJcards's Feedback (+1672)
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

No not at all,I would not be asking anyone for anything aside from help with ideas for a banner.
    We would give our items to the charities as usual at cost whatever over cost sells for goes to the charity my husband and I can then decide per piece sold what amount we would donate on behalf of ebid.

Our stuff our money asking for nothing

We would however have to collaborate on some way to incorporate ebid into it as in how and why is ebid doing this aside from the publicity,some catchy thing where ebid the site that doesn't take but gives back or something like that

Still in the idea phase at the moment and it may never come to be but as I said was just throwing ideas out there and the amount of stuff we donate to charities alone in a year sportscards to kiddies hospitals clothing to shelters we could somehow do something there too

I am looking at this form a Canadian point and to try and attract as many new sellers/buyers over here as possible which would benefit everyone in the long run

Also had a thought of a youtube spot where we film a guy stuck on the side of the raod in a broken down clunker we stop to ask him if he needs help,he goes into a story and it comes to show that years previous he drove a caddy(or some high end car) but kept selling on ebay and the fees and his inability to list low cost items to continue selling in bulk which is how he made his money,so he has lost it all but goes on to say he is beleieving in them and their new prices should help him out eventually,

we drive away after getting him on his way in our newish but not over the top car with a ebid bumber sticker and cut to when are you going to make the change

Again just ideas and I am overflowing with em so again gotta stop as I can spit out a bunch of stuff all day that most folks would find to be well crap.

Thanks

OK gotcha.

Could you have some flyers with the how to register on them? I am in the throes of getting some business cards done and seriously thinking of putting this on so they know exactly where to go to register instead of getting side tracked. Also I am getting a car door magnet done with my ebid id and stores just thinking of ways to put out the message of Ebid.
    https://sew-much-to-see.ebid.net
    https://dellswear.ebid.net
    https://the-dolls-boutique.ebid.net

Forum Diehard
    View JJcards's Feedback (+1672)
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

If it does come to fruition I will have flyers with all information needed to get here sign up etc,I am actually printing some of those up to hand out at some sportscards shows we will be doing as buyers there are always looking for deals and it is not only for cards,the shows have toys antiques books etc so it will appeal to a wide group of them

Thread Information