Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 94 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899 LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Default Re: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

I followed all the steps. How long does it take to finish? I imported 300 items from ebay to ebid. 2 hours now it is still initializing.

Forum Newbie
    View Cosnut's Feedback (+5363)
    All-About Cosnut
    View Cosnut's Listings
    Forum Posts

I just signed up with Ebid and am trying to upload my Amazon inventory of almost 10,000 items. The majority are music cd's & many comic books, as well as, various other items. I have downloaded Ninja and transferred my inventory to the software. I figured out how to add shipping charges quickly to all listings. I have realized that the category id has not transferred correctly on any of my items. For example, category # for my music cd's is listed as 1629 and it should be 1628. Comics are showing as 646, but the correct number could be so many because the system breaks the comic category down into so many subsections, which is ludicrous! Is there a way to change the category of all my cd's at once, instead of sifting through my entire inventory? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosnut View Post
    I just signed up with Ebid and am trying to upload my Amazon inventory of almost 10,000 items. The majority are music cd's & many comic books, as well as, various other items. I have downloaded Ninja and transferred my inventory to the software. I figured out how to add shipping charges quickly to all listings. I have realized that the category id has not transferred correctly on any of my items. For example, category # for my music cd's is listed as 1629 and it should be 1628. Comics are showing as 646, but the correct number could be so many because the system breaks the comic category down into so many subsections, which is ludicrous! Is there a way to change the category of all my cd's at once, instead of sifting through my entire inventory? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    It's worth looking at the bulk edit facility.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

I just signed up with Ebid and am trying to upload my Amazon inventory...
    If you are not aware... you seem to have uploaded a lot of your items twice. These are liable to be deleted by the eBid software as duplicate listings are not allowed on the site.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Cosnut
    View Cosnut's Listings
    Forum Posts

astral276,

Thank you, yes it took me some time to figure it out, but that issue has been fixed.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Cosnut
    View Cosnut's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you for the info. If I am not incorrect though, don't you need to upload inventory first, before you can use the bulk edit facility? I need to get all my items in the proper category prior to uploading. Then it appears that I will need to add photos to all my comic book listings, because I would guess that none of the Amazon stock pictures will be of any help now. This does not appear to be a site tailored to selling music cd's, which is my base business, so I'll need to keep searching for that venue.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Cosnut
    View Cosnut's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ok, so I am going to start by deleting all my music cd's from my initial auction set in Ninja Lister, they are all listed as category 1629. I entered that category # into the "search this set" thinking that would bring up all those category listings, that didn't work. So tried entering a few search terms, the only one that worked was "music" but I was only able to delete about 800 of my 9,000+. Can anyone tell me how to delete all the same category at once? I must be missing something. Thank you very much

Ok, so I am going to start by deleting all my music cd's from my initial auction set in Ninja Lister, they are all listed as category 1629. I entered that category # into the "search this set" thinking that would bring up all those category listings, that didn't work. So tried entering a few search terms, the only one that worked was "music" but I was only able to delete about 800 of my 9,000+. Can anyone tell me how to delete all the same category at once? I must be missing something. Thank you very much
    You can delete 59 items at a time by going to My eBid > Listings I'm Running or

You can delete all items or all in a category or store via My eBid >My Bulk Edit. Choose the listings you want - put them in the bucket and then at at the bottom of the page is an option to delete or close them all.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Cosnut
    View Cosnut's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hurryb4itsgone View Post
    You can delete 59 items at a time by going to My eBid > Listings I'm Running or

You can delete all items or all in a category or store via My eBid >My Bulk Edit. Choose the listings you want - put them in the bucket and then at at the bottom of the page is an option to delete or close them all.

Sorry, but you did not understand my question. These are not current listings on Ebid. This is my inventory from Amazon which I need to edit in Ninja Lister prior to uploading.

Sorry, but you did not understand my question. These are not current listings on Ebid. This is my inventory from Amazon which I need to edit in Ninja Lister prior to uploading.
    Ah ... sorry ... don't use Ninja Lister.

You could upload and then delete, if you don't find another solution.

Thread Information