Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 35 of 99 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Can you send your Turbo Lister data file to support at ebid dot net . There seems to be a problem with the image fields of the imported items.

Thanks
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Will do Gazza Thanks for the very quick reply.

HI all, I am sure there is an easy way to resolve this, but I sure can't find it. I cannot get the "I can put one more than one item..." section to permanently zero out. I started a new auction set, made my first listing but did not use that section, chose close and list similar. I opened up Domestic Shipping to change weights and that box is checked and there is -1 in the oz section. I go back and look at the 1st auction and it's there. I simply did not fill it out. I have tried many times to delete it, but every time I open the shipping up it's back.
    I've cleared it here:
    Attachment 20608
    And reopened the shipping...it's back:
    Attachment 20609

Forum Newbie
    View po3264e's Feedback (+4)
    All-About po3264e
    View po3264e's Listings
    Forum Posts

I saved 30 + items on ninja lister and now I can not restore them... Please help...... po3264e

Forum Newbie
    View annenpete's Feedback (+32)
    All-About annenpete
    View annenpete's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi folks. I have been listing items using the 'list similar' option. Decided to give Ninjalister a go. I have imported my listings in to NL and am trying to edit some details. I am doing this on a single item basis at the moment. I have edited the item and added to 'Good To Go', but this is ADDING an edited copy of the listing. I then tried 'Overwrite' which didn't seem to anything. Any suggestions. If so please try and keep them SIMPLE please.

Pete

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by annenpete View Post
    Hi folks. I have been listing items using the 'list similar' option. Decided to give Ninjalister a go. I have imported my listings in to NL and am trying to edit some details. I am doing this on a single item basis at the moment. I have edited the item and added to 'Good To Go', but this is ADDING an edited copy of the listing. I then tried 'Overwrite' which didn't seem to anything. Any suggestions. If so please try and keep them SIMPLE please.

Pete
    It sounds as though you've added, then tried to magic that away with an overwrite, but the overwrite is finding the one you added, so overwriting it with identical information, hence it looks like nothing's happened. Could that be it? If you want to over-write either remove the extras first, so the originals are altered - or maybe investigate "bulk edit" in your "my ebid", since this might be more what you're trying to do?

Forum Newbie
    View annenpete's Feedback (+32)
    All-About annenpete
    View annenpete's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for that reply. Yes I originally edited the listing and then added it, but that gave me two listings of the same item, the original and the edited one. I was trying to get used to the method with one item first before trying with bulk editing. I shall have another bash with a separate listing. Do you know if there is a set of instructions anywhere for Ninja? Thanks again...Pete

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by annenpete View Post
    Thanks for that reply. Yes I originally edited the listing and then added it, but that gave me two listings of the same item, the original and the edited one. I was trying to get used to the method with one item first before trying with bulk editing. I shall have another bash with a separate listing. Do you know if there is a set of instructions anywhere for Ninja? Thanks again...Pete
    I did some How-To Videos, which you can find in the Help area > Selling > HTVs.

View TOPticl's Feedback (+1938)
    All-About TOPticl
    View TOPticl's Listings
    Forum Posts

Red face How do I get listed in other eBid countries using column S of Ninja

I have just had a conversation elsewhere in this Forum with someone in the US (I am in UK). They said they could not see any of my auctions on the US site.

I have read the Ninja instructions for Column S (which is now used to drive the listing places - instead of Column D) and I use the following :-

04=1.50,eu:04=2.50,oc,as,na,sa.af: that is I have named continents for postage charges not specific countries.

The conversation I have just had implies that if I want my sales to be listed in the US for example then I must explicitly include "us" in this list not just "na".

Does anyone understand this and can they give me some guidance

many thanks

Thread Information