Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 34 of 99 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

I've just downloaded Ninja Lister to my Netbook as I was hoping to be able to use the Netbook to create listings while I was watching TV rather than sitting in my office all alone !

Unfortunately I've got a problem adding payment methods.......as the Netbook has a small screen I am unable to scroll down to find the update/accept/OK button (just guessing what it is called because I cannot see it).

Has anyone had the same problem and overcome it please?

Quote Originally Posted by busylizziecrafts View Post
    I've just downloaded Ninja Lister to my Netbook as I was hoping to be able to use the Netbook to create listings while I was watching TV rather than sitting in my office all alone !

Unfortunately I've got a problem adding payment methods.......as the Netbook has a small screen I am unable to scroll down to find the update/accept/OK button (just guessing what it is called because I cannot see it).

Has anyone had the same problem and overcome it please?
    Not had it but it's called 'OK'

Oh dear - I tried amending an auction I had imported from eBid......that's no good either - cannot see see the OK bottom at the bottom of the screen to save my changes

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

You should be able to drag the window (left-click and hold in top area and drag) up the screen to reveal the buttons.

Hi - I've dragged the screen as high as I can with the blue bar, but still cannot see the bottom.....I need to be able to click anywhere on the screen and move it up ! What I need really is a scroll bar to the right of the screen

I've also tried the Alt + - to try and make the display smaller but that does not work either.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by busylizziecrafts View Post
    Hi - I've dragged the screen as high as I can with the blue bar, but still cannot see the bottom.....
    No, here:

Attachment 20438

What I need really is a scroll bar to the right of the screen
    That might be better off in the Suggestions forum.

Forum Newbie
    All-About stealit
    View stealit's Listings
    Forum Posts

new to ninja lister. need to choose a catagory but it doesn't give me any choices and it won't let me save. what do i need to do?

Forum Newbie
    All-About stealit
    View stealit's Listings
    Forum Posts

i had the same problem. click on the button at the top with the square on it next to the close button. It will change the view so that you see the ok button at the bottom.

Forum Newbie
    View thurio's Feedback (+21)
    All-About thurio
    View thurio's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Saviour

Quote Originally Posted by DDDitties View Post
    I am just getting started. I am defecting from eBay. I have over 2000 listings to get up. I tried uploading 8 from ninja lister and they have not shown up. Is there something I need to do as I new user first? Also I have started 2 autions directly through the web site. One of them I tried to edit the quantity and it never changed. I deleted it. HELP!
    I have only 200 to uplift but felt I was becoming suicidal. Being the eternal optimist I assume it will improve ( this is on the basis it could not worsen)

Hi everyone
    Im new to ebid and trying to upload my items through ninja lister.
    Iv imported all my items through turbo lister and when trying to upoad i get a failed message all the time.

Auction 1 Error : Image http:///C:/ProgramData/eBay/Turbo Lister2/Data/bumstinelisting/14/514_0.jpg is invalid. Ensure images are viewable at all times. Extra info : No Host option provided

could anyone help please
    thanks in advance

Thread Information