Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 33 of 99 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Here are some glitches with NL. The SAVE button doesn't actually save a listing unless you exit the program and do a backup. If the program crash....which it does OFTEN, all new listings and any changes made are lost. The only actually saved data is what's in the last backup. And unfortunately the only way to backup your new entries is to exit the program. There is no search function so if you've imported a lot of listings and want to change one you have to scroll through them all to find the one you want.

Default Ninja would it work for Amazon Lists

I have banged on about this before, it would be great for us book sellers if we could up load our bookstores from Fillz or Amazon sheets.
    Is this ever going to happen or am just wasting my time....

If it was to happen you would have a flood of sellers.

Has anyone got this working on a Mac?

Exporting files from Turbo Lister is difficult because that is a Winders application. I tried exporting from GarageSale in a CSV format, but Ninja Lister don't recognise that.

Thanks for any help you can give
    I remember everything, even what happened tomorrow.

games4mac ~ DragonsRest ~ DragonsRest Lounge ~ Windfall

Meet my avatar: Qu the engineer and enchanter. Who else could invent the armour piercing rabbit (can dig holes through anything) and the duck gun (fires rubber ducks)?
    Join me on eBid here.

God bless eBid and all who sale in her!

Hi,

You could probably export your Fillz listings as Homebase files and then convert them as eBid files with my software, see
    http://auctiondatawizard.imagoscape.com/ for more info.

cheers,

imagoscape

Hi ChameleonSystems,

I'm not familiar with GarageSale CSV format but could easily be added to my program (to convert GarageSale CSV to eBid), similar to eBay's CSV format. Have a look at my software for more info for converting auction file formats at http://auctiondatawizard.imagoscape.com/ . Please send me a sample CSV file so that I can test.

cheers,

imagoscape

Hello Imagoscape

Thank you for your reply.

GarageSale is a Mac product and your data converter appears to be Windows based. I can send you a sample from GarageSale if you wish, but unless your software comes in Macintosh flavour it wouldn't be any use in this case.

I could run Windows XP on my Mac, but then I would have to buy loads of protection utilities to stop the deluge of malicious spyware, viruses, etc. Anyway, running Windows is completely out of the question for many reasons.
    I remember everything, even what happened tomorrow.

games4mac ~ DragonsRest ~ DragonsRest Lounge ~ Windfall

Meet my avatar: Qu the engineer and enchanter. Who else could invent the armour piercing rabbit (can dig holes through anything) and the duck gun (fires rubber ducks)?
    Join me on eBid here.

God bless eBid and all who sale in her!

Hi ChameleonSystems,

I can also compile the software for Mac and will probably have this ready in a week. You can send me a sample GarageSale CSV file for me to test.

thanks again,

imagoscape

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChameleonSystems View Post
    Has anyone got this working on a Mac?

Exporting files from Turbo Lister is difficult because that is a Winders application. I tried exporting from GarageSale in a CSV format, but Ninja Lister don't recognise that.

Thanks for any help you can give
    Hi,

Can you forward us an example GarageSale file to support FAO Gazza and we will get this importable into NL.

Thx.
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Forum Newbie
    All-About cjaz01
    View cjaz01's Listings
    Forum Posts

Can someone help me please, I am new to ebid from ebay and I am trying to enter some womens shoes into the ninja lister but when I get to choose a catagory after I choose womens shoes heels it has one more which looks like sizes but it only has a few sizes listed. None of the sizes listed match mine and it shoes no catagory if I don't pick one. What do I do?

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cjaz01 View Post
    Can someone help me please, I am new to ebid from ebay and I am trying to enter some womens shoes into the ninja lister but when I get to choose a catagory after I choose womens shoes heels it has one more which looks like sizes but it only has a few sizes listed. None of the sizes listed match mine and it shoes no catagory if I don't pick one. What do I do?
    I've just checked in my NL and it has: up to 4; 5; 6; 7; and 8 plus - so it's not possible to have a size that doesn't go in one of those. The order they're presented in is a bit odd, so maybe you're missing seeing the one you want, but it's there? Or is that list not what you're seeing, in which case can you say what list you've got?

Thread Information