Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 32 of 99 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sprinklesplus1 View Post
    Sounds like you have to put them into some type file. Am I wrong? I don't know how to do that.
    You have to use Turbo Lister to export you listings from eBay into a file and then import that file into Ninja Lister for upload to eBid.

There are a couple of bits of help text here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/astral....icks.htm#a0037 and here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/astral....icks.htm#a0055

Have a read of those and come back if you still have questions.

Forum Newbie
    View kiwi0_12's Feedback (+3)
    All-About kiwi0_12
    View kiwi0_12's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi sprinklesplus1,

It all might seem quite complicated, but as with anything it does become much easier - honestly.

Take a look at astral's links - the screenshots are useful - they will show you what you will (or should) see and be looking for.

Export from Turbolister as in Astral's instructions - save the exported file to your pc, (remember where you saved it to, and what you called the file) then go into Ninja Lister and import the file that you saved to your pc.

A few busy days ahead for me but will help as much as possible, as I am sure other posters will too - maybe more screenshots would help you ?

Regards,

Tim.
    (kiwi0_12)

When I upload my auctions from Ninja Lister why is it taking hours to process the bulk upload? I prefer to have my listings start during a certain time frame and the processing delay makes that nearly impossible........

Look here for your sports card needs.....great cards at great prices!!

Forum Newbie
    Wolverhampton, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View gerrysbooks's Feedback (+3)
    All-About gerrysbooks
    View gerrysbooks's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi everyone, I too am an ex FeeBay user and just set up on Ebid. I have just spent the last week getting to grips with NinjaLister and how to Import the items from TurboLister. I now have nearly 15,000 books in the shop. I mention this because I have gone through all the pain that a few people seem to be struggling out there with.

An important point is that, I wasn't even using TurboLister before so i had to install it first and import all my Active FeeBay listings into it. This took some time to synchronise (about 10 hours I think it was). TurboLister is horrible when you have a large number of items. The database behind it just cannot cope with the size of the dB.

Anyway, once I had done that, I copied batches of the items into the MyItems folder and exported them into a TL .csv format file.

I'm quite good with Excel so was able to write formulas to convert the descriptions into more suitable content for eBid. I could then Import these new files into Ninja Lister. I must comment on the amount of time it takes to Decode the files for Import. VERY slow indeed. Presumably because the TL format file is so large, most of the columns being completely ignored by NinjaLister anyway. I think the code could do with a rewrite to overcome this. I have a QUAD core machine (4 x 3GHz) so my machine is well capable of running the application.

Lastly, if anyone wants some help e.g. by examining the Variations in the TL file for example, to automatically add text onto the end of the Description, let me know.

Regards
    Steve

Forum Newbie
    East Providence, Rhode Island, United States
    View gusfirefly's Feedback (+24357)
    All-About gusfirefly
    View gusfirefly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello. Another new Ebidder here (murdered by Eb*y for having only 99% positives after 13 years!) I've successfully downloaded my Ebay listings through turbo lister, made adjustments in Ninja LIster, and bulk uploaded. I suspect there are category issues but nothing is yet showing in My Bulk Upload for me to fix. Any suggestions?
    Sharon

Forum Newbie
    East Providence, Rhode Island, United States
    View gusfirefly's Feedback (+24357)
    All-About gusfirefly
    View gusfirefly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Some hours later, I've tried entering Ebid categories for some of my Eb*y listings, making sure my email address is not showing (I understand that's a no-no here) and posting just those few to list. Still nothing is showing as an auction or on the Bulk Upload page for me to figure out what's going wrong. Each time I get a transaction number from NL. The most recent ones are: gusfirefly_091110220545.zip and gusfirefly_091110222406.zip. I see that folks are working out this transfer evenutally so I sure hope I can. Thanks for any input you can give.
    Sharon

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gusfirefly View Post
    Some hours later, I've tried entering Ebid categories for some of my Eb*y listings, making sure my email address is not showing (I understand that's a no-no here) and posting just those few to list. Still nothing is showing as an auction or on the Bulk Upload page for me to figure out what's going wrong. Each time I get a transaction number from NL. The most recent ones are: gusfirefly_091110220545.zip and gusfirefly_091110222406.zip. I see that folks are working out this transfer evenutally so I sure hope I can. Thanks for any input you can give.
    Sharon
    Can you be more explicit in the steps you are taking? Also, where/how are you getting the 'transaction numbers'?

Forum Newbie
    View Our_Place's Feedback (+282)
    All-About Our_Place
    View Our_Place's Listings
    Forum Posts

Please help!!!!!!! I have done everything I should do but My Bulk section of my ebid is not showing any any upload status.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Seems to be a problem with the space in your username. You shouldn't have been able to register with a space. Will look into it.

We'll have to change your username, can you let us know another.. ourplace has already gone I'm afraid.
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Howdy,

I have just added Delcampe to eBid conversion to the shareware program. Feel free to try the application, view
    http://auctiondatawizard.imagoscape.com/ for more info.

cheers,

imagoscape

Thread Information