Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 14 of 99 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Quote Originally Posted by codybrix View Post
    Hi, thanks for the reply. In my eBay listings, I use a mix of .jpgs which I uploaded from my hard drive to eBay Picture Services (mostly through the use of TurboLister), and URL's to photos on my web server.

The experience I have had in the past is that the spreadsheet exported from TurboLister does not contain the photo references at all. Based upon what you have said, I will try it again now. Just FYI, in going into TurboLister to create the export, that dropdown choice is grayed out, so I need to solve that issue first.

Thanks again.
    Hi, if the photo is in “eBay Picture Services” is there an url or something that points to that photo? If not then that may be why it’s not available outside of ebay. I don’t use it so, I’m not sure.
    For me I store the photo’s on my hard drive (at least until they are listed on ebid). When I
    create the listing in TurboLister it points to the file on my hard drive, so when its exported, and then imported into NinjaLister it still points to the file on my hard drive.
    The only thing I would suggest changing is to store the photo’s on a CD or DVD that way they will always have the same drive letter and you can store them without filling up your hard drive.
    Gary's Odd Stuff II
    Your Neighborhood Store
    Fan Page Management

It's Not Over Until You Quit..SO DON'T

Lightbulb Converting Ninja Lister files

Hello,

I am currently developing a shareware application that will also convert eBay CSV to Ninja Lister and from Ninja Lister to eBay. This will be ready in about 1-2 weeks time for evaluation.

Feel free to suggest other type of files that you need to convert to the Ninja Lister CSV format.

cheers,

imagoscape

Getting error messages.... STANDARD and PLATINUM auctions are only available to SELLER accounts. SELLER+ accounts should use FREE or GALLERY.I have spent hours trying to load and am ready to give up any ideas??

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by familyheadquarters View Post
    Getting error messages.... STANDARD and PLATINUM auctions are only available to SELLER accounts. SELLER+ accounts should use FREE or GALLERY.I have spent hours trying to load and am ready to give up any ideas??
    In Ninja Lister check under File > Edit Settings that Select Account Type: is set to Seller+

If it already is then try toggling it to Seller and back to Seller+ (clicking on the OK button each time).

Forum Newbie
    View cbtonywan's Feedback (+316)
    All-About cbtonywan
    View cbtonywan's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello all. Just back on ebid after a period of ill health. I have downloaded Ninja Lister but when I try to upload it just hangs with the "UPLOADING" notification but nothing happens.

Have tried several times and still the same problem.

Any suggestions?

Default Problem with Ninja Lister v0.99 - Brand new user

Hi, I signed up to ebid just yesterday and downloaded NL last evening. I installed the latest version of adobe Air, and then NL. Seems to work fine.

However, when I create a new listing in NL, and click save at the bottom left, it doesn't save it anywhere. If I add a new set, it doesn't remember it, and if I rename a set, it doesn't remember it after I close and re-open NL.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Default NL Problems... Solved

Well, I found I couldn't save because... I didn't fill in the International Shipping field, which is required.

Honestly, my eyesight is good!! I filled out three complete listings in NL and did not see those red lines around the field indicating that I needed to fill them in. That's why it didn't save.... Required Fields Missing

Suggestion... instead of a red line around the field that is required, how about changing the background of the field to 'Red' or something noticeable until you satisfy the input requirements??

Thanks

Default Ninja Lister is not straight forward

Spent a few hours on this and given up. Ioffer moves my auctions from Ebay no problem, that's what we need. Something that easy.

Have uploaded Ninja Lister, followed all the instructions copied my auctions from Turbo Lister into NL, then browse and hit open button and get 'imported 0 lines from a data file'. Nothing moves over.

Also reading down all my photos I delete from hard drive after they go on Ebay, so that means they won't follow the auctions anyway ?

Will come back when you have a one button transfer. If Ioffer can do it, so can Ebid.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by westerntowers View Post
    Will come back when you have a one button transfer. If Ioffer can do it, so can Ebid.
    So rather than seeking help to find out what is going wrong (or likely what you are doing wrong) you throw a hissy fit, stamp your little feet and stomp off? I'm just amazed you can work on any site with that sort of attitude.

Lightbulb Transferring listings from eBay to Ninja Lister

Hi westerntowers,

I'm currently adding a new feature to my shareware application that will convert eBay listings to Ninja Lister. There's more details on this shareware program and available for free evaluation at:

http://auctiondatawizard.imagoscape.com/

cheers,

imagoscape

Quote Originally Posted by westerntowers View Post
    Spent a few hours on this and given up. Ioffer moves my auctions from Ebay no problem, that's what we need. Something that easy.

Have uploaded Ninja Lister, followed all the instructions copied my auctions from Turbo Lister into NL, then browse and hit open button and get 'imported 0 lines from a data file'. Nothing moves over.

Also reading down all my photos I delete from hard drive after they go on Ebay, so that means they won't follow the auctions anyway ?

Thread Information