My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 13 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Can you choose a store for the item to go in to? I can't seem to find an option for this in the listing area.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    Can you choose a store for the item to go in to? I can't seem to find an option for this in the listing area.
    See here: http://meetup.ebid.net/showpost.php?...9&postcount=25

If you only have one store then you do not need the store id.

Hmm, I'll try it. I will possibly have 2 stores, but might just stick to the one store I have at the moment.

Forum Newbie
    View pablito_uk's Feedback (+13)
    All-About pablito_uk
    View pablito_uk's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello,

Just a quick question... Ninja Lister won't recognise the hyphen in my user name (i.e. I can't actually type it in. It won't let me!). Is there a way around this?

I'm using a Mac. I can always use try the PC but the Mac is my weapon of choice.

Cheers, Paul

Quote Originally Posted by pablito-uk View Post
    Hello,

Just a quick question... Ninja Lister won't recognise the hyphen in my user name (i.e. I can't actually type it in. It won't let me!). Is there a way around this?

I'm using a Mac. I can always use try the PC but the Mac is my weapon of choice.

Cheers, Paul
    Sorry I don't think there is, but I may be wrong. I would suggest that an email to support@ebid.tv would be your best option for this situation

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pablito-uk View Post
    Hello,

Cheers, Paul
    Hi,

Hyphens in usernames are not permitted any longer, please use an underscore instead.

Thanks,
    Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Forum Newbie
    View pablito_uk's Feedback (+13)
    All-About pablito_uk
    View pablito_uk's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Gazza and raindropsies,

Thanks for your help. As Gazza says I can't use a hyphen, but an underscore works fine. Now I just have to work out the rest of it!

Cheers again - a very quick response and the solution was perfect.

Paul

Forum Newbie
    All-About codybrix
    View codybrix's Listings
    Forum Posts

Angry "New" Ninja Just Same Old Bulk Upload?

I signed up for Seller+ on eBid today because of the announcement that the long awaited for Ninja eBay listing import tool is launched. I downloaded the tool, and it just looks like the same old stuff - export from TurboLister and import a file. To the uninitiated, it doesn't sound too bad because one has to work through the entire process to realize that all photos are lost; and when you happen to have over 900 eBay listings, this makes using Ninja and listing on eBid unrealistic.

What is the problem? Bonanzle, iOffer, SeeAuctions, and Plunderhere all have marvelous importers. Can you maybe recruit some of their techs to help you out with this?

Quote Originally Posted by codybrix View Post
    I signed up for Seller+ on eBid today because of the announcement that the long awaited for Ninja eBay listing import tool is launched. I downloaded the tool, and it just looks like the same old stuff - export from TurboLister and import a file. To the uninitiated, it doesn't sound too bad because one has to work through the entire process to realize that all photos are lost; and when you happen to have over 900 eBay listings, this makes using Ninja and listing on eBid unrealistic.

What is the problem? Bonanzle, iOffer, SeeAuctions, and Plunderhere all have marvelous importers. Can you maybe recruit some of their techs to help you out with this?
    “codybrix”, when you created your listing on ebay how did you point to your photo’s?
    Did you use an “url”, or were they uploaded from your hard drive?

All the listings I created in TurboLister and uploaded to ebay have exported out of TurboLister and uploaded to ebid complete with photo’s.
    Gary's Odd Stuff II
    Your Neighborhood Store
    Fan Page Management

It's Not Over Until You Quit..SO DON'T

Forum Newbie
    All-About codybrix
    View codybrix's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Using Mix of URL Embedded & .jpg Uploads in TurboLister

Hi, thanks for the reply. In my eBay listings, I use a mix of .jpgs which I uploaded from my hard drive to eBay Picture Services (mostly through the use of TurboLister), and URL's to photos on my web server.

The experience I have had in the past is that the spreadsheet exported from TurboLister does not contain the photo references at all. Based upon what you have said, I will try it again now. Just FYI, in going into TurboLister to create the export, that dropdown choice is grayed out, so I need to solve that issue first.

Thanks again.

Thread Information