Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Need To List More Handbags?

Quote Originally Posted by Italianmamma View Post
    Please check out my store and tell me what you think.... I dont have hundreds and hundreds of bags at my disposal because they are authentic Prada I just dont have access to that many. I think I could probably list about 60 total. Is it worth it? Any suggestions would be great. Thank you
    Nicolette Marie
    Hi Nicolette Marie, welcome to ebid!

As suggested, padding out with related items is best for better google search results. Most of our new customers come in this way so best to do all you can to appear more.

We also get buyers from ebid members (add link to your forum reply), old customers (email them you sell here now), and other marketing you do (link from you website, flyers etc).

Stock like you would a real handbag store w/ accessories etc. I was in Tuesday Morning store yesterday (discount store) and wow did they have the cute purse related accessories there. Purse theme notepads, pens, gift bags, wrapping paper, holders for desk things (file folders, cups for clips w/ handbag design), picture frames, etc.. And things to use in purses, beaded eyeglass cases and lipstick holders, coin purses etc. With expensive items, some buyers pay less expensive item first, then come back for others. Good way to start.

Good luck

All-About Italianmamma
    View Italianmamma's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deltadelta48 View Post
    Hi Nicolette Marie, welcome to ebid!

As suggested, padding out with related items is best for better google search results. Most of our new customers come in this way so best to do all you can to appear more.

We also get buyers from ebid members (add link to your forum reply), old customers (email them you sell here now), and other marketing you do (link from you website, flyers etc).

Stock like you would a real handbag store w/ accessories etc. I was in Tuesday Morning store yesterday (discount store) and wow did they have the cute purse related accessories there. Purse theme notepads, pens, gift bags, wrapping paper, holders for desk things (file folders, cups for clips w/ handbag design), picture frames, etc.. And things to use in purses, beaded eyeglass cases and lipstick holders, coin purses etc. With expensive items, some buyers pay less expensive item first, then come back for others. Good way to start.

Good luck
    Thank you so much for reaching out to me. I really appreciate all of the good luck and helpful tips. I have planned to add more items and am slowly going about finding the inventory. Thanks again, Nicolette Marie

Forum Newbie
    All-About ladylynn
    View ladylynn's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default handbags

Quote Originally Posted by Italianmamma View Post
    Please check out my store and tell me what you think.... I dont have hundreds and hundreds of bags at my disposal because they are authentic Prada I just dont have access to that many. I think I could probably list about 60 total. Is it worth it? Any suggestions would be great. Thank you
    Nicolette Marie

I would like to know more about ur bags

Forum Newbie
    New Bedford, Massachusetts, United States
    View fashion911's Feedback (+3)
    All-About fashion911
    View fashion911's Listings
    Forum Posts

HI...Wanted to view some of your items could you place your link in this forum...Thanks

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think she's left us!

Thread Information