Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Need To List More Handbags?

All-About Italianmamma
    View Italianmamma's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile I Need To List More Handbags?

Please check out my store and tell me what you think.... I dont have hundreds and hundreds of bags at my disposal because they are authentic Prada I just dont have access to that many. I think I could probably list about 60 total. Is it worth it? Any suggestions would be great. Thank you
    Nicolette Marie

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome! Looking at them, you need to give more details to have much chance of selling them. They are pricey and people need to be very sure before spending so much online.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

View pearlygirl555's Feedback (+203)
    All-About pearlygirl555
    View pearlygirl555's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello, and welcome to eBid

If you have more bags to list, offering the greatest variety would be good. Do you have other items that are less expensive? A potential buyer might want to establish a connection with you on a lesser-priced item, rather than jumping right in on a lovely but expensive handbag.

Did you know your red handbag shows up in your total auctions running, but not in your store?

Good luck to you!
    "You're a guest of nature.....so behave!"

All-About Italianmamma
    Forum Posts

Unfortunately since they are authentic Prada they are already as low as I can get them. A lot of the bags normally sell for well over a thousand dollars. I don't have a problem selling them on eBay, but with all of their absorbent fees it makes it way too hard to make a profit on several of the bags. Bummer!

All-About Italianmamma
    Forum Posts

And thank you so much for the nice welcome. Have a nice evening =)

View pearlygirl555's Feedback (+203)
    All-About pearlygirl555
    View pearlygirl555's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes, you do have very good prices! If only I had a discretionary slush fund....

Just thought you might have some other items, maybe not Prada, that you could use to flesh out some of the other categories you have in your store; shoes, scarves maybe, don't recall exactly what they were.

Does Prada have a similar policy to Coach, where you can send the purse back for repair should some of the stitching give way?
    "You're a guest of nature.....so behave!"

View bluejypsy's Feedback (+618)
    All-About bluejypsy
    View bluejypsy's Listings
    Forum Posts

HI and welcome.
    As there is space for 5 free photographs would it be possible to add those of the authenticity certificate & also additional snap of a close up on the label. This may help potential buyers with a decision as unfortunately there are unscrupulous sellers out there taking advantage. Just a thought.

Special items for that special little person in your life.

Click here to visit Blue's Homemade Goodies.

All-About Italianmamma
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bluejypsy View Post
    HI and welcome.
    As there is space for 5 free photographs would it be possible to add those of the authenticity certificate & also additional snap of a close up on the label. This may help potential buyers with a decision as unfortunately there are unscrupulous sellers out there taking advantage. Just a thought.
    Thank you very much. Yes I do have pictures of authenticity cards and dust bags that I can perhaps get on the site. Thank you again. Nicolette Marie

All-About Italianmamma
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pearlygirl555 View Post
    Yes, you do have very good prices! If only I had a discretionary slush fund....

Just thought you might have some other items, maybe not Prada, that you could use to flesh out some of the other categories you have in your store; shoes, scarves maybe, don't recall exactly what they were.

Does Prada have a similar policy to Coach, where you can send the purse back for repair should some of the stitching give way?
    I'm actually not sure about that and this is the first time anyone has mentioned this to me.. I will check with my supplier and get an answer. Thank you for bringing it up. Nicolette Marie
    Last edited by Italianmamma; 14th March 2010 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bluejypsy View Post
    HI and welcome.

My thought too. With expensive stuff with unique numbers/codes always good to get a photo just in case some dope tried to switch items on you.

Is OP using stock photos? I would rather see some photos OP takes to show the detail of inside/outside, closeup of color, etc. If done well it will make the sale.

I think more details are necessary on expensive items, how many compartments, it is new or used, describe color (sometimes different than photo), how old is it (this year's, last year's stock), etc? I read a few listings and could not tell if the bags were new, used, or old store stock. That would be important to know when deciding to buy.

Thread Information