My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greeting Cards Sales

Hi Mark, nice cards, we have had the same problem, a bit slow to start with, but now thiefbay has set new limits on sellers,....how long before they up thier charges AGAIN!.. we are putting a lot more effort into our ebid stores. some (not all) of our diecuts are our own designs, and at the moment are not available anywhere else. we have new ideas for designs in the pipeline, but it does take time. if you have any ideas of designs you want but cannot find, feel free to contact us, we will try our best. i know some sellers transfer feedback through repartoo to help them. we thought about it (over 1200 on that other site), but as we are retired and do it for a hobby, decided not to. we wish you every success,..hobbyhabitat

Forum Lurker
    View PC5303's Feedback (+119)
    All-About PC5303
    View PC5303's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PC5303 View Post
    Hi Irene

Just for your info I do have larger size prints available normal picture size I do is:

6 x 4 inch
    7 x 5 inch
    10 x 8 inch
    12 x 16 inch
    12 x 18 inch

I can also do larger canvas and gifts.

I just havent had the time yet to upload everything but I will do very soon. If you want to know more then please contact me.

Regards
    Mark
    Exactly. Just what she was looking for. We all have boxes of things around. Someone wants some Victorian undergarments? Ya, I had some of them around here someplace!

Hope you are doing well and having fun putting your items on. its so much fun to have the flavor of a real store that you can stock to your heart's content. And not get a big bill at the end of the month for listing/relisting fees.

And it does take time and hard work to get everything on and looking just the way you want it. But once you get that first 200 or 400 or 600 items on, then it is just a piece of cake to top off the listings as things sell. Plus the more items you keep on, the more you sell, so that gets your sales off the ground too.

Let us know how you are doing.

Forum Lurker
    View PC5303's Feedback (+119)
    All-About PC5303
    View PC5303's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thread Information