Hi,

I'm just beginning to migrate to ebid from ebay and as yet am a Seller + with 0 sales called TheClothCap, I'm based in Leeds, England, UK. Hopefully my feedback from Ebay will be transferred here. I sell Toys and all sorts of collectables, my Ebay name is wflt2008. Presently I am selling prototypes - from test shots to unpainted production figs with copyrights GI joes and others,

I have all the 1982/83 straight arm/swivel arms figures he is looking for and a significant amount of weapons and spares.

Should you still be communicating with him or wish to direct him towards my sales you are welcome to do so.

If you would rather I communicated with him directly, please send me either link or an e-mail address or a username on a sales site he uses and I will contact him directly.

As regards yourself, if there is anything in particular you are chasing, I may just have it otherwise I will list in due course.

Thanks for your time and if you've had enough of being ' middleman' for this buyer/seller I will understand as usually no good deed goes unpunished.

Thank you

Tony