eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Now I really have a reason to complain!

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    Well...I say boys and girls and this mean I not reply for your exactly post, so don't be mad and anyway I just try to help for anybody in here if I make it profit why not anybody else can too so...and again no offense for you or anybody in here you have your stuff and that's just ok with me I like free speech and advice is not going to hurt much ok...thanks for reply and have a nice day...
    No offense taken, we all want to sell more, and to make ebid succeed. It is a wonderful site and the best part is that is makes buying and selling fun again. We can run our businesses as we like, we can sell without it costing a fortune and we can exchange ideas with each other just like family does (fight, disagree, agree, but we defend each other just like a family)!

Forum Newbie
    View DCizzle's Feedback (+65)
    All-About DCizzle
    View DCizzle's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking

I love ebid! I'm just moving in and the people are so nice here not like the other place. It just makes me feel so relaxed. I didn't realize how stressed the other place had me. I believe I'll do very good here and if I don't I am happy here anyway. No more pressure and waiting to see what change is coming next to kick me in the gut. Farewell old place and group hug everyone here at ebid my new home.

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Yep, no problem Delta...

I understand you and I use the net only to make money and pay my bills...not much fun for me but I understand everybody too...as I say I like to help and I see many sellers already in here write for help how to sell and you know exactly how other auction works and if you have HOT item is going to go quick without waiting day after day and I just try to explain quick way to make money, but I see you already give advice for many in here and that's nice from you and I hope ebid is going to give you free fees a less for one month because you already help many and many sell stuff in your way so ebid have profit too...for me personally I pay for my items this mean I not find this on garage sale or in the corner on my house and I am a MAN this mean I can even cook good and I don't know nothing about women things and stuff like you sell, but I respect your way, but because I pay for my items I don't have time to wait I need quick sell and profit and move on and in here I left only most of my items from my ex-country all other stuff like games is gone already on other auction around 600 in one and half month in here I left this same stuff about couple months but no help but that's ok a less I try...and I stay on ebid too just to see how things go in the future...and in the end thank you very much for reply and I think too you are one of best person for help in here and I see you give advice for many already I just hope this going to help much more for many....thanks one more time and have a nice day Delta.....

Well for the first time since trading on here i've sold more the past Month on eBid than i have on feebay. But no prizes for guessing which site sent me a much much MUCH larger invoice for my efforts.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've had another jumbo bill from ebid. The next milestone would be a £10 bill...

"This time next year, Rodney, we'll all be millionaires"
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Mine has doubled from last month - fees now over the £1 mark - hope this 'increase' cotinues
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View CrazyJay's Feedback (+149)
    All-About CrazyJay
    View CrazyJay's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, my bill from Ebid was pretty low this time round - only 30p.

But that's OK, it's a win/win situation. If I sell loads I get a small bill to pay, if I don't sell much, I hardly get asked for anything.

I have to say though that my bill over here has been 100% higher than my payment to the other place for a while

That's because I no longer list there.

For those who aren't fussy about filtering what I sell - Take a look at ALL my stuff above. - But for more specific listings, take a peek in the stores below.

TOY-PALLOI - For all sorts of traditional playthings!

THE PAPERBOYS PLEASURE - For Books & Magazines

OUT ON THE FLOOR - For Records - (mainly 1950's - 60's)

VIEWPOINT - Photographic Equipment

THE SCRAPYARD - Spare parts for old cars and bikes

View bluejypsy's Feedback (+618)
    All-About bluejypsy
    View bluejypsy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well I feel like I have had a good month, trotted out to the store shed quite regularly and even had to replace a few items in the Handmade store . Much nicer than standing out in the cold at a car boot sale & better for the environment than casting it aside. I even get to have a conversation with my buyers pointing them in the right direction & even offering bespoke items if they don't see what they like.
    Yes, Ebid is deffinately the place to be.

Special items for that special little person in your life.

Click here to visit Blue's Homemade Goodies.

I actually almost enjoy paying my bills on here. My money could not be going to 2 nicer chaps also safe in the knowledge it's contributing towards the upkeep and maintenance of this site.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've too much Scottish blood ever to enjoy paying a bill, but this thread has its tongue firmly in its cheek!
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Thread Information